The Mighty Celtic... - Page 61 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Jock stein is and will always be my hero.  Brendan Rodgers is looking after himself and getting out of the sectarian poison at celtic park.  Jock Stein got offered a role at Celtic Pools by the sectarian board.  The Kellys.  Sorry.  Only speaking fact.  And sometimes facts cant be dealt with.  Scotland Forever.

You the hun want to talk facts about the sectarian board at Celtic ,  your really are a halfwit 

Edited by jcs

9 minutes ago, jcs said:

You the hun want to talk facts about the sectarian board at Celtic ,  your really are a halfwit 

Only going by what happened kid.  Just facts.  That is all.  You disagree with the facts about what Celtic Directors did to Jock Stein because he was a protestant?  Anyway, it doesn't matter to you as you will deflect and deny.  But are chiels that danna whing.  Scotland Forever.

Do you mean “but facts are Chiels that winna ding”  of rabbis burns 😂 , ok facts being facts rangers never signed a catholic before they  got mo Johnstone n the outcry from the rangers at that point was pure poison a thing that springs to mind being the wreath placed outside the main door to Ibrox saying.  so many years of tradition now ended  RIP.        as I said your a halfwit

Edited by jcs

I read on Twitter (so it might not be true) that other than the winter and international breaks, this will be the first time Celtic have had a week between games since Rosenborg in the CL qualifiers. Every other week we've had a mid-week match inbetween weekend matches.

If it is true it would help explain the amount of injuries we've had. 

1 hour ago, jcs said:

Do you mean “but facts are Chiels that winna ding”  of rabbis burns 😂 , ok facts being facts rangers never signed a catholic before they  got mo Johnstone n the outcry from the rangers at that point was pure poison a thing that springs to mind being the wreath placed outside the main door to Ibrox saying.  so many years of tradition now ended  RIP.        as I said your a halfwit

Half a wit is better than no wit at all kid.  Stand on.

6 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

I read on Twitter (so it might not be true) that other than the winter and international breaks, this will be the first time Celtic have had a week between games since Rosenborg in the CL qualifiers. Every other week we've had a mid-week match inbetween weekend matches.

If it is true it would help explain the amount of injuries we've had. 

Think you might be right. Certainly can't remember a midweek without Celtic playing. 

The fact it was a world Cup last summer won't help either. No time to recover on top of no break and I think that covers the problems with injuries. 

10 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Jock stein is and will always be my hero.  Brendan Rodgers is looking after himself and getting out of the sectarian poison at celtic park.  Jock Stein got offered a role at Celtic Pools by the sectarian board.  The Kellys.  Sorry.  Only speaking fact.  And sometimes facts cant be dealt with.  Scotland Forever.

FFS. That post is one of the worst I have ever read... You know fuck all pal. 

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

FFS. That post is one of the worst I have ever read... You know fuck all pal. 

Enlighten me then ramy. What did celtic offer jock stein. I can only go by what i read and what my celtic friends have told me. A job with celtic pools. But maybe everything i have heard and read is wrong. So what did celtic offer him? 

On 3/4/2019 at 1:20 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Enlighten me then ramy. What did celtic offer jock stein. I can only go by what i read and what my celtic friends have told me. A job with celtic pools. But maybe everything i have heard and read is wrong. So what did celtic offer him? 

Your use of the word "Sectarian". Incorrect sir.. , BR left for the money. The Kelly's, I do not know enough about them to comment. I was too young. 🙃

On 3/4/2019 at 6:20 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

The offered him a seat on the board his duties being in charge of the Celtic  pools , (obviously a job for the Bhoys type offer) the way your talking they offered him a job as a pools agent collecting money at peoples doors , but he wasn’t finished being hands on in football and went to Leeds lasting a month or so before being offered the Scotland managers job , a typical hun trying to put out a distorted version of the truth , at the time you had a board full of catholic haters, while the Celtic board offered a seat to jock stein a Protestant ,     as I said your a halfwit

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 3:56 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

I can't take you seriously if you think Celtic, who always employed non catholics, had a bigoted board yet you refuse to except the fact your club is built on and survives on bigotry.

Can only reaffirm my view that you are a bigot.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:20 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

What's that got to do with sectarianism? He had the biggest job at the club until then. If they were sectarian in their employment policy he wouldn't have got near the club.

Shame it took over 100 years for you lot to sign Catholics and even more a shame the club continue to embrace the anti catholic rhetoric of your support.

On 6 March 2019 at 2:52 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

What's that got to do with sectarianism? He had the biggest job at the club until then. If they were sectarian in their employment policy he wouldn't have got near the club.

Shame it took over 100 years for you lot to sign Catholics and even more a shame the club continue to embrace the anti catholic rhetoric of your support.

Certainly won't be allowed to forget it as long as we have the TAMB

Would love to know if any of your ancestors had the odd negro cleaning the hoose.

Policy is no longer in existence so get the fuck over it.

1 hour ago, The White Ceelo said:

Certainly won't be allowed to forget it as long as we have the TAMB

Would love to know if any of your ancestors had the odd negro cleaning the hoose.

Policy is no longer in existence so get the fuck over it.

And quite right you should never be made to forget it it was a disgusting policy.

Did you support it by any chance ?

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

And quite right you should never be made to forget it it was a disgusting policy.

Did you support it by any chance ?

Fucking right he did. ‘Ceelo’ is quite clearly that long term employee and valued kit man at the Huns.

You cant fool me 😀  

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Fucking right he did. ‘Ceelo’ is quite clearly that long term employee and valued kit man at the Huns.

You cant fool me 😀  

Aye the sad cunt that refused to join in a minutes applause for Jimmy Johnstone.

Image result for jimmy bell

To be fair, minute applauses are pathetic. All because some folk can’t keep their mouths shut we’ve had to resort to looking and feeling like right cunts just clapping for a whole minute to drown them out

You don’t really appreciate how long a minute actually is until your stood their flapping like a seal for all that time

6 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

To be fair, minute applauses are pathetic. All because some folk can’t keep their mouths shut we’ve had to resort to looking and feeling like right cunts just clapping for a whole minute to drown them out

You don’t really appreciate how long a minute actually is until your stood their flapping like a seal for all that time

Totally agree.  If people can't shut up to respect someone who has passed away then there is something wrong.  But you and I know there are dicks out there who spoil it.  Sad but true.  My favourite photo which I posted on FB was at Ibrox. It was just after Jim Baxter died.  The Celtic fans hung a banner over the middle tier boards.  Saying 'Slim Jim, simply the best'.  That brought a tear to my eye and should be what football should all be about.