The Mighty Celtic... - Page 161 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

I'm hearing he's finished but I've heard that before this season. This can't be allowed to continue, you can see the players are damaged by it and the worse thing we can do is drag it out. 

He pretty much threw the players under the bus in his post match interview. That tends to be an indicator that the manager is on his way. Popular rumour seems to be Kennedy till the end of the season then Steve Clark after the Euros. Happy with that? 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thinking, maybe the Mods can close this thread on a temporary basis tae next season as we are not "Mighty" at the moment.. We will be "Mighty" again the next campaign.  I know you are upset with me, as you binned me for 7 days.. Please show the rest of the board the compassion you have within yourselves, and grant me this one wish.. I will also leave Dandydunn alone..   Respect.. BR 1314.....

No need to close it down, just rename it.

Change the M to SH.....👍

Easily done.

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

He pretty much threw the players under the bus in his post match interview. That tends to be an indicator that the manager is on his way. Popular rumour seems to be Kennedy till the end of the season then Steve Clark after the Euros. Happy with that? 

No. 

33 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He fucked up 10IAR, and he is giving me sleepless nights.. 

I know this will be difficult, but why is he giving you sleepless nights?

It’s difficult for us normal fans to understand this mentality, it’s only a football team, it really isn’t that important. And I know you will misunderstand this, but you live in Canada, which means it’s even less important. 

Boohoo, you have only won 9/10 of the last 10 leagues.

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I’m no sure if I get a vote but I’d quite like this thread to stay open.  

Everyone can vote except for those with Dundee Utd connection due to their past voting history 😜

Edited by RDFH64

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

I know this will be difficult, but why is he giving you sleepless nights?

It’s difficult for us normal fans to understand this mentality, it’s only a football team, it really isn’t that important. And I know you will misunderstand this, but you live in Canada, which means it’s even less important. 

Boohoo, you have only won 9/10 of the last 10 leagues.

It's so easy to wind folk up on this board.  I am not having sleepless nights.. Where I live is irrelevant. Only difference is I cannae go to Parkhead every other week. I have a CFC here in Ottawa, my local is a Celtic pub, and ma best mates all support Scotland and Celtic, except Big Billy, he a Kilmarnock man.. 

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It's so easy to wind folk up on this board.  I am not having sleepless nights.. Where I live is irrelevant. Only difference is I cannae go to Parkhead every other week. I have a CFC here in Ottawa, my local is a Celtic pub, and ma best mates all support Scotland and Celtic, except Big Billy, he a Kilmarnock man.. 

I don’t think you know what wind up means. 

I take it Big Billy is 5 foot 2. 

12 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Cheer up Ramy.  Everyone loves a middle aged man walking around a Shopping Centre with a Celtic top on.  It's the the thing to do!  55 kid so stand on.  We don't need to wear Rangers tops at our age.  That is for the kids.  Kid.

Yet that's all I seem to see recently as the rangers fans start to crawl out the woodwork, you don't half talk shite, you would think you would be revelling in YOUR own  team doin Well but you stand on kid, jamiesons forever 😂 ya dafty

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Did he play football with you? Hot Shot Hamish and Billy's Boots in the same team!

Haha. To be honest mate, Billy and I did play together for about 10 year over here, he was center forward and I was center back. I was obviously head and shoulders above everyone else by a mile, but Big Billy was a top striker, and very good in the air.. He is like a brother to me, as he was best man at my wedding. I will tell yae this though, KFTF, I have heard the drunken "Paper Roses" belted out fae ma BIg Billy a few times over the years.🤣🤣🤣🤣. He is Killie mad.. Top, top lad..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

13 hours ago, slasher said:

I'm hearing he's finished but I've heard that before this season. This can't be allowed to continue, you can see the players are damaged by it and the worse thing we can do is drag it out. 

I am reading he is planning changes for next season. WTF?? I have never seen a football club go down in flames like this and the manager still keeping his job, its beyond disgraceful.. Who wants to play for a manager that throws his own players under the bus, week after week, and arrogantly takes no blame for Celtics demise? Its shocking? There is  nothing, and I mean nothing positive keeping this man in charge.. Even if rangers collapse, and Celtic won this 10IAR, I still want him gone. He has burned every bridge for me.... 

2 hours ago, jcs said:

Yet that's all I seem to see recently as the rangers fans start to crawl out the woodwork, you don't half talk shite, you would think you wothiuld be revelling in YOUR own  team doin Well but you stand on kid, jamiesons forever 😂 ya dafty

Yes, Rangers have done well this season JCS but I am not a gloater.  I think I am the only person on here who has stuck up for Lennon.

25 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Yes, Rangers have done well this season JCS but I am not a gloater.  I think I am the only person on here who has stuck up for Lennon.

Good mornin hope yer not to rough 😂 I would be sticking up for Lennon if I was a rangers fan to,  in fact I'd be hoping for a new long term contract, he hasn't got a clue what he's doin, his whole way of thinking is if I put superior players in the pitch they'll win, it doesn't work like that there has to be a team plan, he's making celtic look like a fucking joke and his head is so far up his own arse he can't see he's doing anything wrong, your right in I've read you saying he's a celtic man been a good servant to the club etc. but it's time for him to go, maybe some people aren't going the right way about it in wanting him gone but that is purely out of frustration of his arrogant selfish I'm doing nothing wrong attitude

PS YOU'VE BEEN GLOATING MOST OF THE SEASON 

Edited by jcs

14 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Cheer up Ramy.  Everyone loves a middle aged man walking around a Shopping Centre with a Celtic top on.  It's the the thing to do!  55 kid so stand on.  We don't need to wear Rangers tops at our age.  That is for the kids.  Kid.

I know a Rangers fan in his late 50’s who not only wears his Rangers top to the shopping centre, on his fortnight holiday to Benidorm each year he packs 14 tops, one for every day.
Infact he might have a use for that iron you keep trying to unload. 

14 minutes ago, jcs said:

Good mornin hope yer not to rough 😂 I would be sticking up for Lennon if I was a rangers fan to,  in fact I'd be hoping for a new long term contract, he hasn't got a clue what he's doin, his whole way of thinking is if I put superior players in the pitch they'll win, it doesn't work like that there has to be a team plan, he's making celtic look like a fucking joke and his head is so far up his own arse he can't see he's doing anything wrong, your right in I've read you saying he's a celtic man been a good servant to the club etc. but it's time for him to go, maybe some people aren't going the right way about it in wanting him gone but that is purely out of frustration of his arrogant selfish I'm doing nothing wrong attitude

PS YOU'VE BEEN GLOATING MOST OF THE SEASON 

No hangover, when your liver is pickled you need to keep it pickled.  Aye it is time for him and an exit strategy if they can get a caretaker.  He needs put out of his misery.  PS I am no a gloater.  Maybe take the L and the ER out and that would be more accurate!!  Stand on 👍