The Mighty Celtic... - Page 164 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Not sure why Celtic are bringing guys in on loan unless its with the view to signing them next season.

Surely this is the chance to find out if squad players can step up (if not then get rid in the summer) or to give a young player 15 games to try and learn and establish himself with no real risk.

31 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Not sure why Celtic are bringing guys in on loan unless its with the view to signing them next season.

Surely this is the chance to find out if squad players can step up (if not then get rid in the summer) or to give a young player 15 games to try and learn and establish himself with no real risk.

They're in a bit of a no win situation (almost literally..).  If he just packs the team full of kids he's admitting the league is done before it officially is and the fans will go tonto.  But he'll then get grief for wasting money on 6 months loans and not putting a plan in place for next season.  I almost feel sorry for him.....

1 hour ago, Diamond Scot said:

Looking at it another way, Lennon may not be around beyond summer so loan signings make more sense - don't saddle the incoming manager with players he may not want/fancy, etc. 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

They're in a bit of a no win situation (almost literally..).  If he just packs the team full of kids he's admitting the league is done before it officially is and the fans will go tonto.  But he'll then get grief for wasting money on 6 months loans and not putting a plan in place for next season.  I almost feel sorry for him.....

I’ve read some tall tales on this board over the years, but that one really takes the biscuit........

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Whit??? 9 league titles, quadruple treble, Billionaire owner, money in the bank, greatest fans in the world, and one Big Ramy..... We are fine, trust me.. COYBIG !!!!

1 minute ago, jcs said:

That or magic mushrooms, if celtic win tonight I'll be happy but I'm also a realist

Looking forward to the game.  Only thing that is keeping me kind sane these days!  If I was a betting man I would bet the draw tbh.  Killie don't have a manager but might inspire some of their players to keep their jobs.

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm joking mate, the league is over, I'm in therapy now, so I can accept it...😥

I was only pullin your leg, I like your keep the faith attitude but I can't help but think it's all done n dusted Hail Hail mate

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Looking forward to the game.  Only thing that is keeping me kind sane these days!  If I was a betting man I would bet the draw tbh.  Killie don't have a manager but might inspire some of their players to keep their jobs.

I was talking to my uncle earlier n he has the same attitude as Ramy, but I just can't find the strength this year not because I'm upset at 10 in a row but because its hard to keep faith in players that you can see don't give a fuck the best thing is they're only damaging there own rep when it comes to summer transfers who the fuck would want them 

Look the fuck out Slippy G. We are back.... Boooooooooooooom  !! A great result against a very good hardworking, talented side that Kilmarnock.. Well done Lenny, take a bow son... 💪💪💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺

55 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yasssssssss. Sorry pal, I'm at work, just getting scores.. HH

Somebody has to keep the wheels of industry turning 😁 0-4 finally a decent result although Killie are floundering big time

OMG.. Lennon now claiming the pundits have sold their souls. Sais he is having fun at the moment, and will turn the side round over the next 3 or 4 seasons. If I am being honest, the man needs professional help. How in the name of fuck can a manager be "having fun" in Celtics predicament. Its astonishing this clown is still Celtic manager. Rangers will win the league every year as long as  this idiot is allowed to manage Celtic. So much for caring about the fans..... Disgraceful stuff.....

51 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

OMG.. Lennon now claiming the pundits have sold their souls. Sais he is having fun at the moment, and will turn the side round over the next 3 or 4 seasons. If I am being honest, the man needs professional help. How in the name of fuck can a manager be "having fun" in Celtics predicament. Its astonishing this clown is still Celtic manager. Rangers will win the league every year as long as  this idiot is allowed to manage Celtic. So much for caring about the fans..... Disgraceful stuff.....

Lennon must stay 😀

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Lennon must stay 😀

Oh my goodness, your copying my quotes now. I thought you blocked me? It's been nice and peaceful, I even have folk messaging me saying how happy they are that they dinnae have tae read yir hate filled pish anymore. Please do us all a favor, return me to the blocked position. 

PS. I would still rather have Lennon than that tit McIness any day of the week...