The Mighty Celtic... - Page 162 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

No hangover, when your liver is pickled you need to keep it pickled.  Aye it is time for him and an exit strategy if they can get a caretaker.  He needs put out of his misery.  PS I am no a gloater.  Maybe take the L and the ER out and that would be more accurate!!  Stand on 👍

He needs put out of his misery, so do the Celtic fans watchin the shite his players are producing

14 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I know a Rangers fan in his late 50’s who not only wears his Rangers top to the shopping centre, on his fortnight holiday to Benidorm each year he packs 14 tops, one for every day.
Infact he might have a use for that iron you keep trying to unload. 

Aye it is sad when you see grown men on holiday with football tops.  It is the 'look at me I am a Celtic/Rangers fan' syndrome for the challenged.  Still got the iron.  It has a lassies name on it so I need to find someone called Doreen to give it to.  That was back in the day when personalised irons were popular. I think.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Yes, Rangers have done well this season JCS but I am not a gloater.  I think I am the only person on here who has stuck up for Lennon.

Not a gloater??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣You've been gloating aboot yir IQ for ages. 55, 55, 55....

56 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye it is sad when you see grown men on holiday with football tops.  It is the 'look at me I am a Celtic/Rangers fan' syndrome for the challenged.  Still got the iron.  It has a lassies name on it so I need to find someone called Doreen to give it to.  That was back in the day when personalised irons were popular. I think.

I dont recall personalised irons. Must have been around the time of teasmade’s and soda streams.
What’s your personalised iron called , ‘Steamer’  ? 🙂

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Listen pal, I wear my Scotland and Celtic tops everywhere.. Like I have said before, my Celtic top sais "Ramy", and No.7 on the back.. Respect, any pub I walk intae, chest pumped, eyes watchin and the Ramy at the ready.... 💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen pal, I wear my Scotland and Celtic tops everywhere.. Like I have said before, my Celtic top sais "Ramy", and No.7 on the back.. Respect, any pub I walk intae, chest pumped, eyes watchin and the Ramy at the ready.... 💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I can picture the scene.  You do make it easy on here!!  When I went to a Scotland trip abroad I would possibly wear a Scotland top.  But not out for a pint.  I don't I have ever owned a Rangers top tbh.  Each to their own though.  It all comes down to the grey matter 👍

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

I can picture the scene.  You do make it easy on here!!  When I went to a Scotland trip abroad I would possibly wear a Scotland top.  But not out for a pint.  I don't I have ever owned a Rangers top tbh.  Each to their own though.  It all comes down to the grey matter 👍

I wore my Celtic told 2 year ago in Belfast, down the Shankhill Rd, mind you I was in a moving vehicle at the time. Felt a bit safer when we turned onto the Falls Rd... Squeeky bum to be honest...🤣

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I know a Rangers fan in his late 50’s who not only wears his Rangers top to the shopping centre, on his fortnight holiday to Benidorm each year he packs 14 tops, one for every day.

The staple wardrobe for any Weegoid abroad is either a Celtic ‘tap’ or Union flag shorts 😩

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

They normally only take one shirt on a 14 night holiday 😜

3 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

The staple wardrobe for any Weegoid abroad is either a Celtic ‘tap’ or Union flag shorts 😩

My first holiday abroad was Faliraki.  8 Rangers supporters and one Celtic.  Not one of us had any colours of football on.  Across the landing were about the same number.  Irish tricolours draped over the balcony and every night out with Celtic taps on.  I couldn't believe it.  What do folk get out of that?

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Also McTeeko, the folk with the Union Jack shorts might be English no???

One of my good mates over here is from London, and a mental Millwall supporter. He used to wear the union jack shorts you speak of when we went out for a session. I used to say to him, "Spencer, for fuck sake man, no again"... 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One of my good mates over here is from London, and a mental Millwall supporter. He used to wear the union jack shorts you speak of when we went out for a session. I used to say to him, "Spencer, for fuck sake man, no again"... 🤣🤣

My point exactly.  If McTeeko sees a guy abroad with Union Jack shorts he assumes that he (or she) is a Rangers supporter.  :beer2:

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I agree with Teeko to be honest..😉

So your last post about your pal being a Millwall fan was pish then?  England has a population of 60 million.  They are not all Rangers fans.  I have met plenty English abroad who wear UJ shorts.  Nothing to do with Rangers.  The only exception to that was 10 years ago in Benidorm.  Seems to be Rangers bubble!!

25 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So your last post about your pal being a Millwall fan was pish then?  England has a population of 60 million.  They are not all Rangers fans.  I have met plenty English abroad who wear UJ shorts.  Nothing to do with Rangers.  The only exception to that was 10 years ago in Benidorm.  Seems to be Rangers bubble!!

No, he fuckin wore them all the time man.. True story...

57 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Not all true. Here I am abroad on holiday in a Glasgow nightclub without the Celtic tap, and it's no an Irish boozer.. 😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

20210131_094209.jpg