The Mighty Celtic... - Page 163 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not all true. Here I am abroad on holiday in a Glasgow nightclub without the Celtic tap, and it's no an Irish boozer.. 😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

20210131_094209.jpg

Delmonicas?

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Was there a VIP suite upstairs i the Corinthian?  I seem to remember us blagging our way in one night.  Bit of a blur mind but sure it was there.

I found it a tad expensive, mind you I was drinkin hoose doubles..🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I found it a tad expensive, mind you I was drinkin hoose doubles..🤣🤣🤣

Aye it was expensive.  On pay day myself and pals from College used to go out in Motherwell then Hamilton Palace.  But on some occasions went in to Glasgow.  Corinthian was one.  Just had a flashback about going upstairs to a VIP suite.  Sure it was there.

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen pal, I wear my Scotland and Celtic tops everywhere.. Like I have said before, my Celtic top sais "Ramy", and No.7 on the back.. Respect, any pub I walk intae, chest pumped, eyes watchin and the Ramy at the ready.... 💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

😂😂 ‘for the watchin’ more like . 

Ramy you should be thanking RH for bringing up the football top patter. It has allowed the boards fashion polis to emerge and deflect from The Mighty Celtics unfortunate demise. 

12 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 ‘for the watchin’ more like . 

Ramy you should be thanking RH for bringing up the football top patter. It has allowed the boards fashion polis to emerge and deflect from The Mighty Celtics unfortunate demise. 

Agreed pal..🙂

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I know a Rangers fan in his late 50’s who not only wears his Rangers top to the shopping centre, on his fortnight holiday to Benidorm each year he packs 14 tops, one for every day.
Infact he might have a use for that iron you keep trying to unload. 

Wummin posting in the “Football Related” section.

Whatever next 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

Wummin posting in the “Football Related” section.

Whatever next 🤷‍♂️

Dont worry Jimmy I know my place and have stuck to conversations about football top etiquette and irons 😁

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Dont worry Jimmy I know my place and have stuck to conversations about football top etiquette and irons 😁

Personalised Irons.  Also still got the Tweed Gift Set I got her.  Talc, the lot.  Only got a slight indent in the corner from where it hit me on the back of the head.

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He used to wear the union jack shorts you speak of when we went out for a session. I used to say to him, "Spencer, for fuck sake man, no again"... 🤣🤣

I think I know his pal, Mark.
Wears a Union Jack merino wool roll neck.

IMO Lennon should remain until they get a suitable replacement.  Rangers pushed the boat out to get Gerrard.  Surely Celtic have the funds to do the same.  If I was Lennon I would get to USA and live a peaceful life coaching now.  He will have the money surely.  Stay next door to Mo Johnston!  But if nothing, he is a fighter so might stay.  A lot of admiration for him.

16 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Time is with you Ramy?  It is 3am here.  Canny sleep.  This virus has buggered me up.  You still working outside.  God knows when we will go back.

Work outside all the time pal. 10-30pm here, lying in bed, Mrs.Ramy lying next to me on the bloody Instagram.. Showing me "cooking tips" who gives a fuck, I'm on the TAMB I telt her....🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Work outside all the time pal. 10-30pm here, lying in bed, Mrs.Ramy lying next to me on the bloody Instagram.. Showing me "cooking tips" who gives a fuck, I'm on the TAMB I telt her....🤣🤣🤣

Pal (Jambo) coming down in morning to discuss a new business so hence not sleeping.