Question Time Tonight - Page 44 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Cameron - came out pretty strong. Don't agree with much of it, but certainly breezed through the question at some pace. I doubt I will ever vote for him, but you wonder if the Tory support are wondering why he hasn't been like that throughout the campaign. A lot of politicial answers of course epecially about why he didn't have a debate with Miliband on his own. Certainly drilled home his message of 'there being no money left' at every turn when challenged on his policies.

Miliband - we'll see if his SNP comments will work, but it came across as if he was almost telling of his dog. On a minor note, I find his pronouncation of the word years gritting ''yahhhhhhhhhherrs''. I wonder if those comments about no deals and so on, sort of slipped out by mistake, as he is effectively saying he won't be PM (if the SNP score has high as the polls). Apart from that, he seemed a lot less calamity than the first debate on Channel 4 where half of the audience were smirking and laughing at him.

Clegg - like his party, an absolute irrelevance with delusions of grandeur. Decided not to watch him.

£10 British pounds to the Sunshine appeal?

Stop the betting pish, give the £10 ti charity if you can afford it and want to. But don't let your donation on the outcome of the election. That is silly.

Mark Ferguson ‏@Markfergusonuk 8h8 hours ago

Remember the woman on Question Time who wanted Ed Balls sacked? She set up her business with a Tory MP http://labli.st/1JFc5D9

TBF did they not explain that 25% of the audience supported each party with the final 25% being undecided or voting one of the others.

Perfectly legitimate for a Tory to attack Millaband.

J

TBF did they not explain that 25% of the audience supported each party with the final 25% being undecided or voting one of the others.

Perfectly legitimate for a Tory to attack Millaband.

J

She got on by declaring she was an undecided

Oooh, that's naughty. Damage has been done though.

You have to wonder what the researchers actually do.

J

CD8BvwFWAAA5aRu.jpg