Scottish Players in action 17/18 - Page 33 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players in action 17/18

jamboman

34 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Since he’s been back from injury he’s been taken off at half time once and made sub short sub appearances. 

It’s not as if they’ve been doing well without him. Not sure why he’s been given such short opportunities. 

A loan to a league where he’s proven himself before might be his best option...managers know how effective he can be here.

Rangers would be a good loan move for Gauld. Guaranteed start, big crowds, challenging for Europe etc.

2 hours ago, davew said:

I see Ryan Gauld got brought on after 86 minutes yesterday with his team down 3-1. 4 minutes later it was 3-3 and they went on to win the game on penalties. I wonder if he'll get more game time now?

Would be good if he could. If not then he seriously needs to consider his options, a move back to Scotland to the likes of hearts or rangers would do his career a world of good imo. Needs to be playing first team football as he is 22 and doesn't look like fulfilling his early promise.

31 minutes ago, TheBiggun said:

Paterson scores for Cardiff. Seems to be playing in midfield role too.

Seeing him come through at hearts, he played everywhere. I think right mid is his best position, but he could do a right back job for us. Big goal threat too.

Its great to see him come back after a horrific injury

19 minutes ago, jamboman said:

Seeing him come through at hearts, he played everywhere. I think right mid is his best position, but he could do a right back job for us. Big goal threat too.

Its great to see him come back after a horrific injury

Right back would be good as we have not got an abundance of players in that position.