The Scottish Cup Final - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Scottish Cup Final

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, macy37 said:

So Sportscene show us how the sheep fans enjoyed their day, the losing fans.

Not a thing about the winning fans who've enjoyed a treble triumph.

What the feck? Bizarre. 

I'd imagine as Celtic fans were asked not to go to the stadium after the game? 

56 minutes ago, macy37 said:

So Sportscene show us how the sheep fans enjoyed their day, the losing fans.

Not a thing about the winning fans who've enjoyed a treble triumph.

What the feck? Bizarre. 

Probably because you cannae behave yersels.

47 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Probably because you cannae behave yersels.

You can't beat eloquence what a statement 

ps what a season I wouldn't think I'll ever see the likes again in my life I'm a very proud n happy Tim tonight 

CHAMPIONS AGAIN AS YOU KNOW

43 minutes ago, jcs said:

ps what a season I wouldn't think I'll ever see the likes again in my life 

:unsure:

56 minutes ago, jcs said:

You can't beat eloquence what a statement 

ps what a season I wouldn't think I'll ever see the likes again in my life I'm a very proud n happy Tim tonight 

CHAMPIONS AGAIN AS YOU KNOW

Good luck with the hangover. :lol:

14 hours ago, stirlish said:

Did Brown try to noise up McIness at the final whistle? 

It looked like it.Lustig stopped him from makeing an arse of himself.  He needs to get a grip.

Might be on my own here but I'm not impressed with this treble win or the invincibles tag, they took five attempts at the treble with no competition. It's ended up taking a ridiculously highly paid manager and about £35m spent to do it:lol:

i couldn't be more proud of the dons efforts yesterday, they left everything on the park. 

Finally, Scott brown is a classless mink.

53 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Might be on my own here but I'm not impressed with this treble win or the invincibles tag, they took five attempts at the treble with no competition. It's ended up taking a ridiculously highly paid manager and about £35m spent to do it:lol:

i couldn't be more proud of the dons efforts yesterday, they left everything on the park. 

What a season, what a time to be a Celtic fan only bitter fans will try to dismiss this achievement 

34 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

The gap has been there for years with the old firm and the others so just goes to show how hard it is to put together an unbeaten season 

But when the old firm were dominating it wasn't a one horse race it is now.

you keep deluding yourself into thinking you this is a great achievement. I won't hold this Celtic side in high regard until they do something more in Europe. A monkey could win the league and treble with resources available to Celtic.

Celtic can only beat what's put in front of them so they are stuck between a rock and a hard place but it's still not the achievement the media are making it out to be.

Edited by vanderark14

47 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

What a season, what a time to be a Celtic fan only bitter fans will try to dismiss this achievement 

I'm not bitter at all, I'm proud of my team's efforts yesterday. We did very well, all I can hope is that my team gives everything and that's exactly what they gave.

Celtic winning the treble is like usain Bolt beating Stephen hawking in a 100m sprint.

55 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm not bitter at all, I'm proud of my team's efforts yesterday. We did very well, all I can hope is that my team gives everything and that's exactly what they gave.

Celtic winning the treble is like usain Bolt beating Stephen hawking in a 100m sprint.

Not that bitter at all!!!!! 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

You would have been right impressed if Kenny and Johnny hadn't Dons'd it though, we can all be sure of that and I would have been amongst many on here that would have applauded that achievement.

For any team in this day and age to go through the domestic season unbeaten is unprecedented, history has been made and therefore your above comment comes across as graceless.

I'll prove that I am equally graceless by stating that maybe your lot should have kept a couple of your goals from last Sunday for yesterday.

Anyway, well done to the Dons again for contributing to one of the best Scottish Cup Finals ever.

7 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Not that bitter at all!!!!! 

Correct

deep down you know I'm 100% correct. 

6 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

You would have been right impressed if Kenny and Johnny hadn't Dons'd it though, we can all be sure of that and I would have been amongst many on here that would have applauded that achievement.

For any team in this day and age to go through the domestic season unbeaten is unprecedented, history has been made and therefore your above comment comes across as graceless.

I'll prove that I am equally graceless by stating that maybe your lot should have kept a couple of your goals from last Sunday for yesterday.

Anyway, well done to the Dons again for contributing to one of the best Scottish Cup Finals ever.

As I said Celtic are stuck between a rock and a hard place, there's nothing graceless about what I'm saying. Football in Scotland is barely even a sport anymore. Celtic are far beyond any other team's reach because they have much more money than the rest. Winning and winning big is expected of them.

celtic are one the other end when it comes to the CL hence why I said I'd be impressed if they did something in Europe. We will have to agree to disagree on