The Scottish Cup Final - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Scottish Cup Final

Guest BlueGaz
59 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I don't engage in BS though.

The question was what does 'Stand Free' mean, and I answered accurately.

Showing a few unsavoury quotes from individuals is next to nothing compared to the institutionalised sectarianism we get from the 2 big Glasgow clubs.

(You can't equate the two.)

Correct, it was a few shown on here. That doesn't detract from the board in question being vile at times. Fairly often. You can underline what you want. Doesn't detract from fact. 

If you feel that that type of post, wishing someone dead and racism doesnt equate to sectarianism, that's your call. I disagree with it obviously. 

I appreciate yours and others hatred of Rangers, doesn't bother me of course. I don't comment on the majority of stuff posted. But will give back a little when your comments can be put back to you. Relatively speaking, you have just as bad an element as we do, albeit scum partaking in a different type of unacceotable behaviour. Of course we will have more man for man, we're probably 50 times larger support wise. 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Get your friends to help you do a search to show that I regularly post using said word.

If not, I'd like you to acknowledge that you were mistaken. 

(That would be the adult, mature, responsible thing to do. :) )

I know it's late. But you must refrain from talking to yourself. :P

I'm the poster who was sympathetic enough to stop typing 'The' before 'Rangers' because some folk weren't dealing with it too well.

Now do you really think that that same person (me) would use said word regularly in my posts?

Anyone is free to do a search.

(The ball is in your court.)

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Not sure why you think that's funny. It's a simple statement of fact. 

Just because you don't agree doesn't make it wrong. 

Incidentally if you had cared to ask, you'd know I don't think of Hun as a religious or bigoted term, just childish. 

It may be a statement of fact that Nil By Mouth, a charity run by ill informed muppets, believe it to be a religious term. That's why I think it's funny, that you would reference them.

Youre right, I don't agree, and the reason for that is because it absolutely is wrong. 

The word was used by a newspaper in Wolverhampton after the (old) Rangers fans were on one of their rampages. "Crossing the border like a group of marauding Huns" was the term I believe. 

I'm sure Nil By Mouth would tell you that the Wolverhampton Telegraph clearly are an anti Protestant group, but most people would know that not to be the case. The same charity seem to think we won the European cup with 4 huns in the team, and we have a statue of our former Hun manager outside CP

8 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Correct, it was a few shown on here. That doesn't detract from the board in question being vile at times. Fairly often. You can underline what you want. Doesn't detract from fact. 

If you feel that that type of post, wishing someone dead and racism doesnt equate to sectarianism, that's your call. I disagree with it obviously. 

I appreciate yours and others hatred of Rangers, doesn't bother me of course. I don't comment on the majority of stuff posted. But will give back a little when your comments can be put back to you. Relatively speaking, you have just as bad an element as we do, albeit scum partaking in a different type of unacceotable behaviour. Of course we will have more man for man, we're probably 50 times larger support wise. 

again, nobody said this. you keep making stuff up. Why do you do this?

Guest BlueGaz
5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

again, nobody said this. you keep making stuff up. Why do you do this?

I'm not making it up, I copied and pasted it.  Only eejit making stuff up is you last night, making up yer own posts.  Do one ya wee leech.  

He said what I posted didnt equate to what he was talking about. I disagreed and said I thought it was just as bad.

Edited by BlueGaz

8 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I'm not making it up, I copied and pasted it.  Only eejit making stuff up is you last night, making up yer own posts.  Do one ya wee leech.  

He said what I posted didnt equate to what he was talking about. I disagreed and said I thought it was just as bad.

no its not what he said and its not what I said. 

are you getting angry again because your making an ass of yourself again?

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

no its not what he said and its not what I said. 

are you getting angry again because your making an ass of yourself again?

:lol::lol: Zoomer.

You talk in riddles.  Awa an bile yer heid.  

Edited by BlueGaz

Anyone who was at the game know the name of that pop tune they were playing on Saturday just before the teams came out?  Had it stuck in my head all week but no idea what it's called.

Guest BlueGaz
10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

thats the best you can do.

keep it up, your making a fool of yourself

We both talk pish from time to time, again, those in glass houses - get over it !!!

Just now, BlueGaz said:

We both talk pish from time to time, again, those in glass houses - get over it !!!

I thought you weren't discussing anything with me anymore?

make up yer mind

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, vanderark14 said:

I thought you weren't discussing anything with me anymore?

make up yer mind

I've made my mind up.  I will continue to respond when you gallantly jump to defend your fellow sheep.  :ok:

14 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Anyone who was at the game know the name of that pop tune they were playing on Saturday just before the teams came out?  Had it stuck in my head all week but no idea what it's called.

Disciples - "On My Mind".

1 hour ago, Reevesy said:

There was music on Saturday????

2 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

:lol::lol: Zoomer.

You talk in riddles.  Awa an bile yer heid.  

You get your knickers in a twist because somebody jokingly called you a moron but Vanderark's cool to be a zoomer? ;)

17 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Hun isn't a religious reference, as you well know.

The OED has a different perspective

5. Sc. (Glasgow) and Irish English (north.) colloq. (derogatory and usually considered offensive). Also with lower-case initial. A Protestant. Also: a supporter of or player for Rangers Football Club in Glasgow, traditionally associated with the Protestant community.

4 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

The OED has a different perspective

5. Sc. (Glasgow) and Irish English (north.) colloq. (derogatory and usually considered offensive). Also with lower-case initial. A Protestant. Also: a supporter of or player for Rangers Football Club in Glasgow, traditionally associated with the Protestant community.

And yet the courts don't seem to agree with them. :monkey:

Guest BlueGaz
27 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

He doesn't appear to be big enough to offer me a simple apology. 

Why would I apologise to you? You made your point, I disagreed with it, gave you my opinion, you probably disagree with that. Move on. Or have I hurt your feelings? Will apologise for that if I have. 

Guest BlueGaz
43 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You get your knickers in a twist because somebody jokingly called you a moron but Vanderark's cool to be a zoomer? ;)

Parkie has never jokingly called me anything.  I didn't get my knickers in a twist.  

VDA is, he can't see the wood for the trees.  He constantly jumps in on discussions, accuses me of similar stuff he does himself.  Hence I don't bother explaining to him most of the time.  He does it that often he can't remember what he has done himself in the past.  Hence Zoomer.  

Guest BlueGaz
43 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Parkie has never jokingly called me anything.  I didn't get my knickers in a twist.  

VDA is, he can't see the wood for the trees.  He constantly jumps in on discussions, accuses me of similar stuff he does himself.  Hence I don't bother explaining to him most of the time.  He does it that often he can't remember what he has done himself in the past.  Hence Zoomer.  

Guest BlueGaz
50 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Dunno whats wrong with my quote function today.

Edited by BlueGaz