Jump to content
Bzzzz

New jerseys?

Recommended Posts

Red, white & blue - check.

Hoops - check.

 

Looks like an argument on the design committee that was resolved in a way that sounded good in theory, but is bowfin’ in practice.

Will wait another couple of months before they launch the limited edition play-off kit at a bargain £59.95.

And if that’s no good, I’ll buy the kit for the Euros (yes, we’re going!) for a special, one-off £70.

And if that’s no good, I’ll buy the World Cup qualifiers kit with special breathable fabric for Qatar for just £80.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

If Gordon Brown, Michelle Mone, J. K. Rowling, Jim Murphy and John Barrowman were to design a jersey for our national team, this would be it.

If Broon had anything to do with it, I’ll assume he must’ve kept his good eye shut.

Worst Scotland shirt ever.

Edited by DaveyDenoon
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

£65?!?!?

Has anyone got a link?

Even the discount members get it's still £55. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Independiente in Argentina’s new third jersey. Can you imagine how many of these beauties would sell with a Scotland badge on them? 😳

It’s all to do with the Scots who gave fitba’ to Argentina when they named their club St. Andrews.

 

7E085501-E99C-4596-B006-123948E37F25.jpeg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday an advert appeared on Facebook for the new training wear but when you clicked the link it was an error on the JD site. Can't find it anywhere so I'm guessing it was a mistake. Anybody know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SkyBlueScot said:

Yesterday an advert appeared on Facebook for the new training wear but when you clicked the link it was an error on the JD site. Can't find it anywhere so I'm guessing it was a mistake. Anybody know?

Did you get a glimpse of any of the gear? It better no have BT plastered all over it like that crap Vauxhall guff from the last range 😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

FFS, subtle eh?

adidas Scotland Condivo 20 1/2 Zip Top Junior

Between Union flag colours on the home jersey and Better Together initials stamped all over this gear there has definitely been some dodgy Unionist handshakes going on at goat fucking towers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Did you get a glimpse of any of the gear? It better no have BT plastered all over it like that crap Vauxhall guff from the last range 😡

BT should be supplying free merchandise and paying us to wear them regularly as we would be promoting their product.

Why should we give them free advertising?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 3:10 PM, Catchart Circle said:

BT should be supplying free merchandise and paying us to wear them regularly as we would be promoting their product.

Why should we give them free advertising?

They'll be paying the SFA. I assume by "we" you mean the fans, if that's the case then you surely think all football tops bought by supporters are free advertising for that company. Obviously the size of that team's fan base and level of TV coverage dictates how much it costs a company to get their name on the shirt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RightPeg said:

They'll be paying the SFA. I assume by "we" you mean the fans, if that's the case then you surely think all football tops bought by supporters are free advertising for that company. Obviously the size of that team's fan base and level of TV coverage dictates how much it costs a company to get their name on the shirt. 

What I am saying is that I will not and never have bought a football top with any sponsors logo on the principal I will not pay money to display free advertising for a company I may or may not be a customer of.

If other people want to do BT or whoevers advertising for them then that's their business.
I actually know people who turn their 5p carrier bags inside out rather than promote the supermarket or shop.

Personally I do think that's taking things a bit too far though.

Edited by Catchart Circle
spelling error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...