Midweek fitba - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Midweek fitba

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Rangers tend to bring out results at Ibrox, having said that, 6/1 is tempting.

That is tempting.

Just put a double on St Mirren to win their next 2 games with Corals, priced at 9/2 tonight and 40/1 on Sunday, 40/1 FFS :lol:

1 minute ago, Toepoke said:

Some finish at Ibrox!

Deserved.

That said, I doubt St J have put less tackles into any other game I've watched them.

Certainly not their normal effective style.

The currants stuck with it though.....

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Utter shite from Dundee tonight. 

It was a bit of a shitfest, but we did what we needed to.    The goal was debatable.  Great when it goes for you and a shocking decision if it goes against you.    I've rarely seen a referee wave that on, especially in that area of the park. 

The DEETV commentator thought we were a bit brutal,  but I thought we were just committed.   Wasn't a bad tackle in the game.  

The only thing brutal about DEETV was the commentator.   He could go a full minute without saying a word then "THROW IN".   Not for whom, not where it is,  just "THROW IN", then back to silence. :lol:    Cheers pal.  We're watching. 

That's 4 wins in row without conceding...  last time we conceded and lost was against our next opponents on the same ground.    I think it'll be different this time, but we normally shíte ourselves in the cup.   Normally long before this stage right enough.  

14 hours ago, Reevesy said:

So we agree that it would still be possible, although highly unlikely :) 

After last night the figures will have to be re-calculated celtic will have to lose by 1;1 goal per game and Aberdeen win by 2 goals per game.

In your world of probability , it is still possible for Rangers to win the league  !!! :o 

21 minutes ago, wellyman said:

After last night the figures will have to be re-calculated celtic will have to lose by 1;1 goal per game and Aberdeen win by 2 goals per game.

In your world of probability , it is still possible for Rangers to win the league  !!! :o 

But it has to be mathematically impossible, otherwise they haven't officially won the league, otherwise we could just hand Celtic the trophy in August.

1 hour ago, wellyman said:

38 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

But it has to be mathematically impossible, otherwise they haven't officially won the league, otherwise we could just hand Celtic the trophy in August.

Indeed. I've no idea what the walloper is arguing about. 

No one is saying Celtic will not win the league, or that it'll even be close. Just that they haven't officially won it yet. 

It'd be like me racing Usain Bolt. After 50 meters he'd be 35 meters in front of me. He's not won until he crosses the finish line though! 

25 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No one is saying Celtic will not win the league, or that it'll even be close. Just that they haven't officially won it yet. 

It'd be like me racing Usain Bolt. After 50 meters he'd be 35 meters in front of me. He's not won until he crosses the finish line though! 

35?

42 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Obviously your not very fit 

On 01/03/2017 at 9:52 PM, sbcmfc said:

Presuming he didn't decapitate someone, I presume Kiernan will get his red card rescinded.

i turned it off at 2-0.

:(

I see Rangers have appealed his red.

:lol:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39146255

3:10 in to video.

Presuming going through the back of someone's ankle and not getting the ball is ok, he should be fine....

33 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I see Rangers have appealed his red.

:lol:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39146255

3:10 in to video.

Presuming going through the back of someone's ankle and not getting the ball is ok, he should be fine....

Ive only seen the tackle twice at full speed from different angles but to be honest I thought it was only worth a yellow. 

No studs showing, he wasn't out of control and it didn't look that reckless. 

It might be I'm not seeing something that's obvious in the slow motion replays but really not seeing a straight red in that tackle.