Midweek fitba - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Midweek fitba

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lineker and the boys overlooking the cheating for Barcelona to have a chug over their comeback.

Can't remember them doing that when Germany outclassed England and Lampard had that goal ruled out.

2 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Only 3 teams have overcome a 4 goal deficit can you name them ?

Dunfermline Athletic... they mentioned them in the commentary.   Killie? 

Just now, deecie said:

Kilmarnock won a game?

aye, lost 3-0 away i think and then lost first goal at Rugby Park and then scored 5 to go thru....  Some German team  methinx..  was the greatest comeback in european fitba.. before tonight....

4 minutes ago, stocky said:

aye, lost 3-0 away i think and then lost first goal at Rugby Park and then scored 5 to go thru....  Some German team  methinx..  was the greatest comeback in european fitba.. before tonight....

So they didn't overturn a 4 goal deficit then?

4 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

according to five live they said that only 3 teams have ever overcome a 4 goal deficit but did not mention them 

I'm sure they said at the start Dunfermline had come closest,but it had never been done. 

2 minutes ago, stocky said:

Eintracht Frankfurt 

Just now, dandydunn said:

So they didn't overturn a 4 goal deficit then?

well they were 4 goals down.....  does that not equal a 4 goal deficit.  being 4-0 down?   

I am however not 100% sure of the result, I am sure thats how i remember it in some fact book.....

7 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Lineker and the boys overlooking the cheating for Barcelona to have a chug over their comeback.

Can't remember them doing that when Germany outclassed England and Lampard had that goal ruled out.

Michael Owen ... ex Madrid, celebrating like a dafty when Barcelona do that?   

2 minutes ago, stocky said:

well they were 4 goals down.....  does that not equal a 4 goal deficit.  being 4-0 down?   

I am however not 100% sure of the result, I am sure thats how i remember it in some fact book.....

Not in 1 game they weren't. 

Thats a deficit over 2 legs,not the 1st one.