This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 48 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

10 minutes ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

When was the first? Don't remember seeing it and none of the reports had him down as being booked earlier in the game.

Crocker even made a comment about it at full time.

He was booked for dissent after the 3rd Aberdeen goal.

The official SPFL site has the 2nd booking as a straight red (which it should have been) even though McLean showed the yellow first!

49 minutes ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

When was the first? Don't remember seeing it and none of the reports had him down as being booked earlier in the game.

Crocker even made a comment about it at full time.

Yeah it went showing anywhere and commentators had no idea. It was soft regardless. 

16 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Yeah it went showing anywhere and commentators had no idea. It was soft regardless. 

His second yellow was a definite yellow card. Can be no complaints about it IMO. 

1 hour ago, Blackpool78 said:

Did you have this fake outrage after the semi final when Celtic had a worse decision than yesterday?? Or did not suit your agenda like this one does

I have a hunch that he'd have been posting "these things even themselves out of the course of the season" and telling Celtic fans to stop wingeing

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I have a hunch that he'd have been posting "these things even themselves out of the course of the season" and telling Celtic fans to stop wingeing

:lol:

Nothing wrong with a bit of double standards.

Craig Thomson has sent off 4 Motherwell players in 2 games and 3 of them were wrong.

:shocked:

He’s got a bit of evening out to do.

Willie Collum on Wednesday, so expect we’ll be talking about refereeing decisions after that one too.

3 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Did you have this fake outrage after the semi final when Celtic had a worse decision than yesterday?? Or did not suit your agenda like this one does

thats a great piece of deflection., well done, you even found yourself a wee mate.

I didn't watch the Semi final and I'm not outraged. where do you get this nonsense from? I replied to your daft posts and some how you come to the conclusion I am outraged :lol:

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

thats a great piece of deflection., well done, you even found yourself a wee mate.

I didn't watch the Semi final and I'm not outraged. where do you get this nonsense from? I replied to your daft posts and some how you come to the conclusion I am outraged :lol:

You're attempting to have a rational debate with an irrational person... 

Just now, Parklife said:

You're attempting to have a rational debate with an irrational person... 

I debate with you all the time too so I am used to it............................................................just kidding:lol:

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

:lol:

Nothing wrong with a bit of double standards.

Craig Thomson has sent off 4 Motherwell players in 2 games and 3 of them were wrong.

:shocked:

He’s got a bit of evening out to do.

Willie Collum on Wednesday, so expect we’ll be talking about refereeing decisions after that one too.

About the best you can hope for from Scottish referees these days is that their incompetence doesn't affect the result. 👍

21 hours ago, Toepoke said:

"Celtic winger Scott Sinclair talking to BBC Radio Scotland (about the penalty incident): "I felt a little tug on the arm and I went down. That's it." "

Admission of taking dive in my book...

22 hours ago, Ormond said:

You usually come away with major credence but c’mon tae bejesus. :lol:

Aye?

3 hours ago, Donaldo87 said:

Interesting that the spfl / police thought it was ok for fans to be above opposition fans for this game when they've said no in the past...

Aye but we all know about the long history of trouble between Aberdeen and ICT fans... :rolleyes: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/934181329578500096

the green and blue microphones are embarrassing enough but the argument is even worse. Celtic weren’t even playing but the post match debate live on tv ends up in an old firm tit for tat. 

I thought BT would be different but it seems not.

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If you say so.

I'd say it wasn't that far off a straight red IMO. He'd lost the plot and, just for a second, went to do Logan. He's lucky he didn't catch Logan worse. 

21 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

They did in the 2012 final when we beat Celtic.

Obviously don't trust Aberdeen fans for whatever reason.

Possibly because the ones who would have been sitting there would have been attending their first ever football match and may not have known how to behave.

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Possibly because the ones who would have been sitting there would have been attending their first ever football match and may not have known how to behave.

It's embarrassing that 43k Aberdeen fans attended that cup final yet our current average home gate is around 14.5k.  The club is still trying everything to boost attendances.  Bit of a cop our perhaps, but the current Aberdeen economy is in a terrible state.

Could be worse though, Celtic's average home gate must be around 40k, yet there were 456,748,363 of you in Seville?! :P:ph34r:

Edited by SMcoolJ