Next Poll - Page 20 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty intense right now andI'm worried that those who have recently come over are soft.

Guy I am working with in India came over to yes recently, now thinking about voting no again, he has a proxy vote that his wife is

doing for him, she is English and voting YES.

The full weight of the British establishment is now bearing down on Scotland. The politicians, the media barons, the lords and ladies, the company chairmen, the fuckin BBC. Oxbridge educated to a man and all looking after each others, as well as their own, interests. They don't care about Scotland, and never will. The Labour party in Scotland, and the Liberals, have sold their souls to these scumbags. All so they can jump on the gravy train as well.

Please, Scotland, keep believing. Don't fall for their lies and spin. Don't buckle. Stand up tall and say, yes, we are a country, and we can be better than this.

Better than them.

Vote Yes.

Guest Extreme0

Guy I am working with in India came over to yes recently, now thinking about voting no again, he has a proxy vote that his wife is

doing for him, she is English and voting YES.

Tell him that if he believes the British Media so much then he will be fed bull nonstop for the rest of his life. He should go online instead of listening to mainstream media like British Today.

I think your underestimating the number of Labour voters switching to Yes.

The thing is, the "Labour Party machine" isn't working in this campaign. They're not getting the same number of folk out as they might expect during an election. Nowhere near as many. I have Labour members in my local Yes Group campaigning for Yes.

The thing is, the "Labour Party machine" isn't working in this campaign. They're not getting the same number of folk out as they might expect during an election. Nowhere near as many. I have Labour members in my local Yes Group campaigning for Yes.

of course you have but there is time yet. Any Tories btw? How do they react to Alex's toryfication of the debate?

was very skeptical seeing that it was east renfrewshire, thinking kilmacolm/bridge of weir however what came across was a good Yes majority with articulated views. Still scared about the carnage that could ensue in tomorrow nights big, big debate at the Hydro.

My son is at that debate today. His school held a debate that ended up something like 70% No, 30% Yes, but that was several months ago. Things have changed dramatically. I have been struggling to get enough Yes badges and stickers to keep up with the demand from his schoolmates. He reckons it's at least 70% Yes now - been a massive change since the debate really got going. Huge swing to Yes amongst 16/17/18 year olds, and I've spoken to a Head Teacher at another local school who tells me that the same has happened at her school. I think Yes is going to be a long way ahead in that age group.

My son is at that debate today. His school held a debate that ended up something like 70% No, 30% Yes, but that was several months ago. Things have changed dramatically. I have been struggling to get enough Yes badges and stickers to keep up with the demand from his schoolmates. He reckons it's at least 70% Yes now - been a massive change since the debate really got going. Huge swing to Yes amongst 16/17/18 year olds, and I've spoken to a Head Teacher at another local school who tells me that the same has happened at her school. I think Yes is going to be a long way ahead in that age group.

Exactly the same story at my son's school, who incidentally is also going today.

The word from the street is that North Ayrshire schools banned items with political statements once the Yes presence started to increase, but since then it's boomed. My first reaction is that the increase is due to 'Yes' now being viewed as a bit rebellious which sits naturally with teenagers. As long as they follow through on polling day, I'm not giving a .