Open Training Sessions - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Open Training Sessions

Are these still a thing at tournaments? Where would any sort of information be advertised

I see Portugal are based in the NRW region and with me being a CR7 fanboi I’d like to go and admire the GOAT in real life one last time in case he hangs his boots up before we play them in the NL

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-scotland-69009105

I don’t know if there are open training sessions but I was thinking of heading to Garmisch for a day out and perhaps some player spotting.

The Scotland team is staying at Obermühle Alpin Spa Resort in Garmisch and looks like they’re training across the road at Stadion am Gröben.

Garmisch is a pretty place and worth a trip, about an hour and a half from Munich.

Thinking of taking my kids down the Sunday before or the weekend after the first game and going for a wander and some lunch.

You can buy a Bayern Ticket for the regional trains for a day and kids travel free on this ticket.

No info for the Portugal team.

On 5/9/2024 at 7:37 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

Are these still a thing at tournaments? Where would any sort of information be advertised

I see Portugal are based in the NRW region and with me being a CR7 fanboi I’d like to go and admire the GOAT in real life one last time in case he hangs his boots up before we play them in the NL

Messi won’t be in Germany so how will you see the GOAT ?