Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 45 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

4 hours ago, giblet said:

very underrated, would be in Scotland squad playing for a bigger club.

Shame really, Birmingham are one of those clubs that offer nothing to anyone. He'll wither away there in a team that will achieve very little and end up at Doncaster in 18 months.

9 hours ago, giblet said:

very underrated, would be in Scotland squad playing for a bigger club.

Strachan and McGhee (kqunts) love average players who play for shite English clubs.

Guaranteed to be in the next squad. 

Edited by Rossy

Celtic have just confirmed the signing of Dorus de Vries. Surely he's got to replace Craig Gordon straight away ? Gordon is in rotten form just now and has cost Celtic a few goals since the New Year.

Hibs are trying to sign Andrew Shinnie from Birmingham on loan or for free. I think he'd be a good signing for them. Surprised no Scottish Premiership side has tried to get him.

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Celtic have just confirmed the signing of Dorus de Vries. Surely he's got to replace Craig Gordon straight away ? Gordon is in rotten form just now and has cost Celtic a few goals since the New Year.

Hibs are trying to sign Andrew Shinnie from Birmingham on loan or for free. I think he'd be a good signing for them. Surprised no Scottish Premiership side has tried to get him.

I think Gordon is the better of the two keepers but a bit of competition will do him good. 

4 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Let's hope Gordon is punted, he's been utterly tosh for us since day 1.

40 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Rangers on the verge of signing Joe Garner 

I hope so. Preston need a forward that can score goals and this should make space in the squad (and funds) for one. He gets an easy ride because he's a north end fan. He's a good League 1 forward but not good enough for the Championship. 

Having said that, when he does score they are usually beauties. 

1 minute ago, PASTA Mick said:

I hope so. Preston need a forward that can score goals and this should make space in the squad (and funds) for one. He gets an easy ride because he's a north end fan. He's a good League 1 forward but not good enough for the Championship. 

Having said that, when he does score they are usually beauties. 

Talking of PNE, any news on Stevie May once tipped for great things but seemingly now disappeared of the radar?

32 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Shite. Only tipped for greatness by St Johnstone fans. 

Wasted.

Sheffield Wednesday is a death trap for decent young Scottish players. He would have been far better off going to Aberdeen or Hearts.