Jump to content
Angus_Young

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

DUFC to throw the tangerine pound at the Huns and swoop for Morales;  just for the banter.  He’ll only be back up in case Shankland or Clark get injured. You heard it here first 👍

It's been said that your going after Nisbet from Dunfermline too. Striker ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 12:55 AM, ErsatzThistle said:

It's been said that your going after Nisbet from Dunfermline too. Striker ?

Yes, pistols at dawn with the Hibees. Allegedly. Good player what Ive seen of him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They won't, paper talk. Cormack's not daft, the backlash would be massive, considering the goodwill that has been shown by supporters with regards season tickets. 

The fee required would be far in excess of anything Rangers could pay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Farcity said:

They won't, paper talk. Cormack's not daft, the backlash would be massive, considering the goodwill that has been shown by supporters with regards season tickets. 

The fee required would be far in excess of anything Rangers could pay. 

Eh?

 

*Ignore me, just realised you were replying to an ignored post that I can't see.

Edited by Fairbairn
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Eh?

 

*Ignore me, just realised you were replying to an ignored post that I can't see.

Ha, giving I've only ignored one person on here it must be the same guy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Eh?

 

*Ignore me, just realised you were replying to an ignored post that I can't see.

 

17 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ha, giving I've only ignored one person on here it must be the same guy!

It's bile. BILE I TELL YE!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers are certainly going for it on the signing front in a huge effort to stop 10.  

Huge effort? Besides Hagi (who’s had no real impact since he joined) and the boy from Leicester (who I’ve not really heard of) who else have they signed?

For a while it looked like Morelos had sorted his act out and was one player that could get them closer to Celtic. But he showed he had no bottle and sulked at the time they needed him. They need to get rid of him but any value that he had will have gone right down now.

I think you need to prepare yourself for Celtic titles beyond ten because your team are a long way off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tiny Tim said:

Huge effort? Besides Hagi (who’s had no real impact since he joined) and the boy from Leicester (who I’ve not really heard of) who else have they signed?

For a while it looked like Morelos had sorted his act out and was one player that could get them closer to Celtic. But he showed he had no bottle and sulked at the time they needed him. They need to get rid of him but any value that he had will have gone right down now.

I think you need to prepare yourself for Celtic titles beyond ten because your team are a long way off.

aye, morelos will have lost a huge amount of his true value.  Rangers will only get around 20 million for him now. 🤪.  On your other point I suppose you are right and I am just reading speculation.  But they seem to be proactive in the transfer market and linked with a few players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

aye, morelos will have lost a huge amount of his true value.  Rangers will only get around 20 million for him now. 🤪.  On your other point I suppose you are right and I am just reading speculation.  But they seem to be proactive in the transfer market and linked with a few players.

I think Braga would disagree about your point on Hagi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Oops again! You appear to have quoted the Rolling Hills account instead of the Tiny Tim account. 

Too obvious and you a teacher too. I bet your pupils have a lot of fun at your expense 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Oops again! You appear to have quoted the Rolling Hills account instead of the Tiny Tim account. 

Shit. I keep forgetting.  Thanks for the reminder!!  Going back to Fermer account today!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't think there is that much between us apart from the mentality. We showed up to Xmas we were up there; Celtic came back from the winter break in unbelievable form too.  

I'd be very surprised if we don't push them all the way next season or win it. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Debian said:

I really don't think there is that much between us apart from the mentality. We showed up to Xmas we were up there; Celtic came back from the winter break in unbelievable form too.  

I'd be very surprised if we don't push them all the way next season or win it. 

I think the main difference is that Celtic have players that can do things that there is little you can do about whereas Rangers just try to bludgeon you, they are very predictable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Farcity said:

I think the main difference is that Celtic have players that can do things that there is little you can do about whereas Rangers just try to bludgeon you, they are very predictable. 

Aye, they showed that in the last two OF games when Rangers ran over the top of the.  Forster was a hero for Celtic and they scored a goal when 3 men clearly offside.  But destroyed them at New Year.  Outplayed not bludgeon methinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

After the way we beat Celtic at Parkhead at new year we are clearly the better side.  Just need some luck and a bit more constancy.

And, another 8 games? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye, they showed that in the last two OF games when Rangers ran over the top of the.  Forster was a hero for Celtic and they scored a goal.

FTFY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 12:03 PM, Debian said:

I really don't think there is that much between us apart from the mentality. We showed up to Xmas we were up there; Celtic came back from the winter break in unbelievable form too.  

I'd be very surprised if we don't push them all the way next season or win it. 

That and double digits in points before it was even April.

Rangers are miles behind Celtic in terms of squad depth and starting 11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...