You Voted Yet? - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

You Voted Yet?

Guest flumax

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You get to draw a saltire in the box, I quite liked that.

:ok: I did a fine elaboration on mine which added to the emotion.

Was doing polling duty when a lassie made up her mind to vote Yes after throwing a few questions at me. Felt good as she had previously been engaged in conversation with Adam Ingram.

Bloody hell that was emotional. Got to the booth and then just staring down at that simple question, it hit me. Managed just to keep myself from blubbing. crazy.

That was the same as me this morning when i voted and i have never felt like that before when voting but i did put my cross down before the ballot paper was soaked in tears. :blush: Even my wife voted and she never does or shows any interest in this sort of thing.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

I've been quite emotional all day after reading posts on here and on Twitter.

Was surprisingly calm at the polling station - maybe because I took the kids with me.

Same here.

I had a good cry yesterday after Salmond and Nicola's speech in Perth, but was very quick today in the booth - dunno if it was nerves or what, just ticked Yes and gave it back.

I've been quite emotional all day after reading posts on here and on Twitter.

Was surprisingly calm at the polling station

Same for me too. Although I had a lump in my throat seeing some very frail people struggle into the station to exercise their democratic right...

spoke to my Mum at weekend - undecided ; could'nt offer her advice on how to vote (i was still on the fence at this point- but overseas no vote)

i phoned her just now ; surprised a Yes ; south of Aberdeen ; says it sounds close there too -

- mentioned was in Turriff yesterday though and all Yes folks

About half an hour ago I was speaking to a guy who has put a phenomenal amount of work organising stuff, pounding the streets, you name he's been doing it. Just in the passing I said "What time did you vote?". The look on his face as the blood drained into his boots said it all. Then he bolted oot the door like a bat out of hell. :lol:

About half an hour ago I was speaking to a guy who has put a phenomenal amount of work organising stuff, pounding the streets, you name he's been doing it. Just in the passing I said "What time did you vote?". The look on his face as the blood drained into his boots said it all. Then he bolted oot the door like a bat out of hell. :lol:

:-)) Feck me - after all that !