EU Referendum - Page 42 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

23 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

I would say the Scottish government have a mandate to call an independence referendum at some point during this term, the "material change" has been delivered. I doubt they will.

Depends how independence starts to poll I suppose. Depends what happens to the EU too.

Just switched on the tv to see Farage's smiling pus. Back off again, aaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!!!!

4 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Just switched on the tv to see Farage's smiling pus. Back off again, aaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!!!!

He's just said the alleged £350m saved will not go to the NHS after all, his ideal cabinet is Gove, Johnson, Redwood (insert every other evil qunt) - happy days.

Guest BlueGaz
9 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Given that the leave campaign based their cause almost purely on immigration, tell me why you're (apparently) disagreeing with me.

Do you not think they are all as bad as each other Rossy?  Already mentions of indy2 this morning and we haven't even had our breakfast yet.  

Went to bed in despair as it looked like Leave was going to take it, sadly they have. WTF Britain, just WTF. 

While I don't agree with Remains apocalypse predictions, this is utter folly by people scared of immigrants. Interesting to see if coffin dodgers have swung it massively, the youth and young may have been screwed again. 

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Went to bed in despair as it looked like Leave was going to take it, sadly they have. WTF Britain, just WTF. 

While I don't agree with Remains apocalypse predictions, this is utter folly by people scared of immigrants. Interesting to see if coffin dodgers have swung it massively, the youth and young may have been screwed again. 

Heard on the radio that YouGov are suggesting that all age groups over 25 years voted Leave.

7 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Do you not think they are all as bad as each other Rossy?  Already mentions of indy2 this morning and we haven't even had our breakfast yet.  

Who are 'they' ?

Damn right there should be a second independence referendum.

2 hours ago, Scunnered said:

Spain go to the polls on Sunday. France in turmoil with striking workers vs Government and the EU. Can't deny, it's exciting times.

Aye, it's like the 1930s.  We've just had a right wing coup and you're delighted?

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Who are 'they' ?

Damn right there should be a second independence referendum.

Why?  Do you not think think that makes a mockery of the Scottish population?  Like little kids who constantly badger their parents and eventually the parents give in.  Lets have a referendum every 2 years until the SNP get their way, and then when we go independant, lets keep having them in case the new Scotland fks up and we want to go back.  If there is one anytime soon, and I doubt it, it will be a total joke and the end of the SNP.

1 minute ago, 86glebestreet said:

During the Indy ref the eu said Scotland will only be in the eu if they are part of the U.K. 

'The EU' never said that. In fact they never said anything.

Project Fear constantly banged on about Scotland only being part of the EU with a No vote. I'd like Darling, Cameron, Murphy, Brown, Dugdale, Rennie and Davidson to be dragged in front of the cameras and made to explain to Scots why we were lied to.

6 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

Which is impossible unless they've lumped +25 in with the pensioners.

These are the numbers from the Yougov poll

18-24: 75% Remain
25-49: 56% Remain
50-64: 44% Remain
65+: 39% Remain