Thoughts - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Should making that little heart sign with your hands after scoring be an automatic red card and ten game ban? I say yes.

Disagree

It should be an automatic red card, LIFETIME ban, three days of constant waterboarding followed by a pistol shot through the temple then finally spending the whole of eternity burning in the hottest fires that Hell can muster.

For a second offence they should have to listen to Kezia Dugdale explaining Scottish Labour's economic strategy on a continuous and never ending loop.

Disagree

It should be an automatic red card, LIFETIME ban, three days of constant waterboarding followed by a pistol shot through the temple then finally spending the whole of eternity burning in the hottest fires that Hell can muster.

For a second offence they should have to listen to Kezia Dugdale explaining Scottish Labour's economic strategy on a continuous and never ending loop.

The second punishment wouldn't work.

As you had previously put a Bullet through their head,I would assume their ears would be gone.

I recommend for a second offence,they have to go in goal for Dundee Utd the following week.

That'll teach them.

The second punishment wouldn't work.

As you had previously put a Bullet through their head,I would assume their ears would be gone.

I recommend for a second offence,they have to go in goal for Dundee Utd the following week.

That'll teach them.

Even with no ears it is still a terrible fate.

But I like the idea of them going in goals for United. That would not be fun.

Should making that little heart sign with your hands after scoring be an automatic red card and ten game ban? I say yes.

Only one person should be able to do it, so they should fight to the death in tournament format to see who gets ownership of it, one of the refs in cage fighting does it, put him against Bale first.

I can't stand it but have no idea what it's supposed to mean. What's the story behind it. Or is there not one and they are just all copy cat cocks?

its basically because most of them seem to be complete w8nkers. bit of a generalisation i know but professional footballers - dear me.