Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 145 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

It's going to get worse now that Trump has designated them a terrorist orginisation the CIA will be supplying them covertly with money and arms. On top of whatever aid they are getting already, in the past I have thought how can you get a rent a mob in other countries so readily, but seems a lot of dumbfuck scumbags in every country so probably not that hard anyway.

In no way ameliorates the behaviour.

No doubt the fact that they were paintballs made him more trigger happy.

Nevertheless the situation is absolutely fvcked. Could you imagine looking out your window this evening and seeing that happening on your street.

Edited by beardy

32 minutes ago, thplinth said:

ANTIFA are the biggest racists out there. Jaw dropping racism coupled with extreme violence, attacking old people, women etc and on the basis of skin colour. One white guy was attacked for wearing a red hat another for carrying a US flag. These people were not attacking anyone, they are being attacked. All these incidents I am seeing are them attacking people not the other was around. Also I have never seen such a set of cowardly wankers like this lot, dozens of them mobbing one person and then leaving them for dead. Not only are they dangerous they are also thick as fuck it seems. Scum really is the correct word looking at the shit they are doing. The violence is shocking. I dare say it is the same people funding them in the US that are funding in them in the UK hence the bizarre protests here. Ultimately they are being used but they are so fucking stupid they are totally unable to figure that out. 

The only thing I have seen for the 'other side' is cars and trucks driving through looters after being attacked or mobbed. I would do exactly the same after what they did to Reginald Denny.

I agree that the blacks are worse than the whites in America for violence. It’s like watching Russian organised squads against England’s flabby fuck middle aged wankers, well in the Fitba equivalent.

The mob attack mentality is sickening & moronic and these perpetrators deserve death row if anyone dies. If these people fight, I don’t care, but 6 on 1 with volleys to the head isn’t right, if you want to fight, at least fight fair. That’s probably a bit daft.

I follow a few liberal actors on twitter, hundreds of comments about the death of the black guy at the cops knee, rightly of course. But I’ve yet to see anyone I follow make a comment about the violence the other way, or even general looting & mob mentality. 

Apart from a few wankers in London, I don’t think we will ever be like that here. 

1 minute ago, beardy said:

In no way ameliorates the behaviour.

No doubt the fact that they were paintballs made him more trigger happy.

Nevertheless the situation is absolutely fvcked. Could you imagine looking out your window this evening and seeing that happening on your street.

There was a riot. It looks like they were all young and dressed as protesters / looters. They disobeyed the orders to go indoors several times. One of them then got a paintball to the crotch to make them comply. This is what cops do in riots. It is no where near as bad as it was portrayed.

The police in France are far more brutal dealing with the yellow vests IMHO (but for some reason no one gave much of a fuck about that one). 

51 minutes ago, thplinth said:

ANTIFA are the biggest racists out there. Jaw dropping racism coupled with extreme violence, attacking old people, women etc and on the basis of skin colour. One white guy was attacked for wearing a red hat another for carrying a US flag. These people were not attacking anyone, they are being attacked. All these incidents I am seeing are them attacking people not the other was around. Also I have never seen such a set of cowardly wankers like this lot, dozens of them mobbing one person and then leaving them for dead. Not only are they dangerous they are also thick as fuck it seems. Scum really is the correct word looking at the shit they are doing. The violence is shocking. I dare say it is the same people funding them in the US that are funding in them in the UK hence the bizarre protests here. Ultimately they are being used but they are so fucking stupid they are totally unable to figure that out. 

The only thing I have seen for the 'other side' is cars and trucks driving through looters after being attacked or mobbed. I would do exactly the same after what they did to Reginald Denny.

Wait till you hear about this guy George Floyd and what the Minneapolis Police Force done to him.

21 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Trump is wrong about 90% of things, but Antifa absolutely are a terrorist organisation, there’s no doubt about that in my opinion. 

Another apologist coming out their shell.

14 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I agree that the blacks are worse than the whites in America for violence. It’s like watching Russian organised squads against England’s flabby fuck middle aged wankers, well in the Fitba equivalent.

The mob attack mentality is sickening & moronic and these perpetrators deserve death row if anyone dies. If these people fight, I don’t care, but 6 on 1 with volleys to the head isn’t right, if you want to fight, at least fight fair. That’s probably a bit daft.

I follow a few liberal actors on twitter, hundreds of comments about the death of the black guy at the cops knee, rightly of course. But I’ve yet to see anyone I follow make a comment about the violence the other way, or even general looting & mob mentality. 

Apart from a few wankers in London, I don’t think we will ever be like that here. 

Good God.

42 minutes ago, phart said:

Let's see the unedited video then.

There's a lot of edited video footage going round. One where a guy has a machete and he is beaten to a pulp by a crowd of violent thugs (not protesters). It was reported he was a store owner protecting his store, this turned out to be false. He apparently attacked someone and had confronted the protesters with the machete, I'd want to know why he went and confronted people with a machete, is he a white racist moron or did something happen where he felt the need to protect himself?

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I never knew much about him till today. The sentences handed to his attackers were a disgrace, he acted with incredible dignity in the aftermath

Just now, kumnio said:

Apologist for what?

If you find that racist, you’re so wrong it’s quite funny. 

I never said it was racist, but the tone of it and choice of words is certainly concerning.

1 minute ago, Mox said:

I never said it was racist, but the tone of it and choice of words is certainly concerning.

By saying the blacks or the whites? A post in reply and clearly speaking about the violent rioters and looters, not the majority of peaceful protesters. 

So what’s the concern exactly?

13 minutes ago, kumnio said:

By saying the blacks or the whites? A post in reply and clearly speaking about the violent rioters and looters, not the majority of peaceful protesters. 

So what’s the concern exactly?

My concern is the sweeping generalisation about the black community, coupled with your absolutely insane take that ANTIFA are terrorists.

I mean, if you're against Anti Facism, then what does that make you and others like you?

Edited by Mox

2 minutes ago, Mox said:

My concern is the sweeping generalisation about the black community, coupled with your absolutely instance take that ANTIFA are terrorists.

I mean, if you're against Anti Facism, then what does that make you and others like you?

They were two different posts, so you’re conflating significantly. 

No generalisations against the white communities violence on my part, or is that just ignored?

A sweeping generalisation about black rioters and also white rioters, not about all black people or all white people. It was incredibly clear that’s what I was speaking about. 

Im anti facist because I think Antifa are a terrorist organisation. That’s just fucking ludicrous. 

2 hours ago, phart said:

I saw that video and fact checked it. All the violence was correct but it wasn't looting their store, it was the entrance to their home, the video title just said store on it. Probably even worse as i imagine they lived above the shop and were worried about it being set alight or something. I still can't understand the protests across here targetting our police... Maybe we're getting a taste of our own medicine from Iran/china with rent a mobs??

Some dumbfucks were running around with spraypaint doing vandelism and then UFC light heavy weight champion who lives in the area walked up to them and goes give me the paint and they just meekly hand it over. Could tell instantly they knew who he was.

Maybe they have been reading Craig Murray?

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

no need to be a condescending wank about it. 

Reminds me of this amusing reaction when I pointed out that him calling white people Gammons was racist. 

As you can see a real intellectual heavyweight.

And once again the only real concrete evidence of racism is from him.

Edited by thplinth