Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 146 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

If you can credibly back this up, I’d be impressed. 

Your against Anti Facism, your a fascist, right wing apologist. There's no grey area here, you pick a side, good or bad and you've picked the bad, good luck to you.

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Reminds me of this amusing reaction when I pointed out that him calling white people Gammons was racist. 

As you can see a real intellectual heavyweight.

And once again the only real concrete evidence of racism is from him.

Oh mate, you didn't take that well at all ya gammon faced moon unit.

8 minutes ago, Mox said:

Your against Anti Facism, your a fascist, right wing apologist. There's no grey area here, you pick a side, good or bad and you've picked the bad, good luck to you.

Are you genuinely this thick?

edit, I’ve been on this board for 20ish years, I’ve never been called right wing before 😂😂

Edited by kumnio

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Happy now?

Yeah the thing i posted it was explicitly mentioned in the comments it was paint balls. No one was covering that up. Least we know it wasn't some dude ND'ing their pistol though.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

There was a riot. It looks like they were all young and dressed as protesters / looters. They disobeyed the orders to go indoors several times. One of them then got a paintball to the crotch to make them comply. This is what cops do in riots. It is no where near as bad as it was portrayed.

The police in France are far more brutal dealing with the yellow vests IMHO (but for some reason no one gave much of a fuck about that one). 

How does one dress as a looter? It's folk standing on their property. What riot looting was going on? It's a suburb called Whittier neighbourhood. Just went back frame by frame, they're wearing facemasks like the ones i wear to the supermarket, no idea i was dressing like a looter.

The rhetoric on this thread from one partisan side to the other is getting ridiculous now.

Edited by phart

9 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

This is a spectacularly ignorant post. 

A right wing immigrant that wants to end immigration, you'll forgive me I'm sure when I take anything you say with regards to politics with a Mr Plow sized pinch of salt.

22 minutes ago, Mox said:

Just cause you name yourself AntiFA doesn't mkae you AntiFA.

It's ludicrous this train of thought.

If the peace and prosperity party start bombing shit, saying stuff against them doesn't make you against peace and prosperity.

I'm beginning to see why it's so easy to drum up a mob.

7 minutes ago, phart said:

How does one dress as a looter? It's folk standing on their property. What riot looting was going on?

Black and white stripey jumper, Zorro mask and bag with "Swag" written on it?

1 minute ago, aaid said:

Black and white stripey jumper, Zorro mask and bag with "Swag" written on it?

About 80% of the folk i see in Tesco are dressed like looters atm, if wearing a generic face mask is dressing like a protestor/looter.

Although I would argue you're inching towards Fascism if you're fine with national guard using projectiles to force people into their homes from their own property when they're breaking no laws.

Sort of shit Mctaz would love.

16 minutes ago, phart said:

Just cause you name yourself AntiFA doesn't mkae you AntiFA.

It's ludicrous this train of thought.

If the peace and prosperity party start bombing shit, saying stuff against them doesn't make you against peace and prosperity.

I'm beginning to see why it's so easy to drum up a mob.

He probably thinks The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea is democratic, and that the Communist Party of China runs China for everyone citizens equal benefit. 

33 minutes ago, phart said:

About 80% of the folk i see in Tesco are dressed like looters atm, if wearing a generic face mask is dressing like a protestor/looter.

Can't find an image of it right now unfortunately but I saw a cartoon a couple of weeks ago that was pretty funny.

The first cell had a queue of people in a bank and the guy at the front of the queue was wearing a mask.  The teller's shouting out, "Quick call the cops".

The second cell is exactly the same, except everyone is wearing a mask other than the guy at the front of the queue.

Got it = 

Edited by aaid

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Wow.

Someone is having a bad day 🤣🤣

28 minutes ago, kumnio said:

He probably thinks The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea is democratic, and that the Communist Party of China runs China for everyone citizens equal benefit. 

Actions should always be the determinant not names/appearance etc.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

Maybe they have been reading Craig Murray?

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/

Nah cause then they would have turned out for Assange as opposed to what they did turn out for.

I've been reading Craig Murray for best part of 2 decades though. Pity the archive has been nuked we could go back and read the threads when he never got selected by the SNP to become a politician. Would be interesting read.

42 minutes ago, phart said:

Although I would argue you're inching towards Fascism if you're fine with national guard using projectiles to force people into their homes from their own property when they're breaking no laws.

Sort of shit Mctaz would love.

Nah, the national guard wouldn't have been able to drive down the street, as McTaz would have let the air out the tyres of their Humvee

1 minute ago, Dave78 said:

Nah, the national guard wouldn't have been able to drive down the street, as McTaz would have let the air out the tyres of their Humvee

I wondered how long that would take. 😂

3 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Lights went out on the White House last night which usually mean President is dead.  However, last night it was either because they were hacked by this Anonymous hackers or, more likely, because special forces were inside ready to shoot anyone coming over the fence.  It is mad as fuck over there just now.  

3 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

The national guard are denying it was them marching down the street according to local papers, no mention of there being an ongoing riot in the neighbourhood as well though, just seem to be patrolling the streets (whoever they are) mishandling enforcing a curfew.

56 minutes ago, phart said:

How does one dress as a looter? It's folk standing on their property. What riot looting was going on? It's a suburb called Whittier neighbourhood. Just went back frame by frame, they're wearing facemasks like the ones i wear to the supermarket, no idea i was dressing like a looter.

The rhetoric on this thread from one partisan side to the other is getting ridiculous now.

By looking like the people participating in the protest. The cops are not going to be able to distinguish any difference IMHO. 

What rhetoric?

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

By looking like the people participating in the protest. The cops are not going to be able to distinguish any difference IMHO. 

What rhetoric?

What protest it's an empty street and the folk were on their property.

Got Mox thinking cause they are called antifa going against their actions makes you a fascist, which is ridulous. Then opposite side wearing a facemask during a pandemic makes it cool to be shot at while in you're on your own property. basic dumbfuckery displayed by the two sides arguing when i came into the thread.