Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 148 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

He is probably racist as fuck, leave him alone.

Or maybe he is trying to order cat food on Amazon, words and meanings are strange, so who the fuck knows.

Aligning yourself again with right wing weirdos, you crack on.

Just now, Mox said:

Aligning yourself again with right wing weirdos, you crack on.

I replied to him, is that not allowed?

Sorry rapey.

You've made a complete cunt of yourself today, but you crack on.

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I replied to him, is that not allowed?

Sorry rapey.

You've made a complete cunt of yourself today, but you crack on.

Your patter is absolutely tragic ya auld tit, I'd imagine it's why you still can't get access to the kids at the weekend.

Just now, Mox said:

Your patter is absolutely tragic ya auld tit, I'd imagine it's why you still can't get access to the kids at the weekend.

Jesus, calm down min. You are totally out of line with that kind of comment. Go cool off for a night 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Jesus, calm down min. You are totally out of line with that kind of comment. Go cool off for a night 

Just let him knock himself out, Ive no idea what he is on about to be honest 😂😂

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Nah, he's outed himself as a wee racist sympathiser along with that other tit in here, it's completely unacceptable.

44 minutes ago, phart said:

moving on from laying out pallets of bricks

If you're going to throw bricks can't really complain about the white liberal mind you though.

If youre saying stuff like the white liberal, thats inherently racist.

She has also retweeted a video where a group of white and black people steal bricks from a blocked off area on a street, next to scaffolding on a building, so probably some renovation work going on. Some MAGA idiot is asking who is funding this pallet of bricks to be used as weapons, is George Soros at it again, he is always to blame apparently.

Can it not just be some cunts stealing bricks because they are morons? Does it have to be a mad Jew conspiracy, or a leftie liberal leaving weapons, or a white group setting up a black group, or whatever else.

In my opinion, and I stress it’s only an opinion, Mox is quite right to be concerned about how black people in America have been, are being and will continue to be treated. The latest murder is fucking awful and it’s proved to be the spark. There’s some quite justified outpouring of rage.

i think the fierceness of the response to him here is pretty extraordinary for a quite justified viewpoint. 

That is all.

Just now, duncan II said:

In my opinion, and I stress it’s only an opinion, Mox is quite right to be concerned about how black people in America have been, are being and will continue to be treated. The latest murder is fucking awful and it’s proved to be the spark. There’s some quite justified outpouring of rage.

i think the fierceness of the response to him here is pretty extraordinary for a quite justified viewpoint. 

That is all.

Then you've only read 20% of the posts, he isnt getting a hard time for being concerned about American racism. 

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

If youre saying stuff like the white liberal, thats inherently racist.

"I agree that the blacks are worse than the whites in America for violence"

I guess it's just how much good faith you put in your interpetations.

6 minutes ago, duncan II said:

What then?

He has thrown a tantrum and called anyone who disagrees with him a racist, fascist and right wing.

He has argued against what words mean, and makes up things to. suit himself.

Thrown about petty comical insults.

Lacks any logical. cognitive thought process.

1 minute ago, phart said:

Yeah, I wasn't calling you racist, but the tweet is.

Context and what its replied to is important, taking something out of context is a bit iffy.

33 minutes ago, duncan II said:

That is all.

Calling someone a fascist because they question the motives of “antifa” isn’t rationale, nor is questioning people who are violent as a response to what happened to George Floyd. 

2 hours ago, phart said:

There was a Minneapolis councillor on the news last night who said that they knew that the damage to a number of buildings across the city had been carried out by known KKK members.

4 minutes ago, Mox said:

There was a Minneapolis councillor on the news last night who said that they knew that the damage to a number of buildings across the city had been carried out by known KKK members.

Plenty of robbing cunts kicking about as well. Seems a lot of different factions getting in on it.

Huge swathes of the american demograph showing their lack of morals.

Meanwhile some teenagers who made a mocking video arrested across here, which is also worrying got to let folk say what they want even if you don't agree.

9 hours ago, phart said:

Interpretations? Ok I am going to be lazy here and just use wikipedia...

Homicide[edit]

According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with Whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than Whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of White victims killed by Whites, and 93% of African American victims were killed by African Americans.[49][50][51]

In 2013, African Americans accounted for 52.2% of all murder arrests, with Whites 45.3% and Asians/Native Americans 2.5%. Of the above, 21.7% were Hispanic.[52][53]

Blacks account for the majority of gun homicide victims/arrestees in the US while Whites account for the vast majority of non-gun homicide victims/arrestees. Of the gun murder victims in the United States between 2007–2016, 57% were black, 40.6% white (including Hispanic), 1.35% Asian, 0.98% unknown race and 0.48% Native American.

Non-gun homicides represented about 30% of total murders in the time period. Blacks were still overrepresented although only by about 2.5x their share of the general population.[54] Of the non-gun murder victims in the United States between 2007–2016, 61.5% were white (including Hispanic), 32.9% black, 2.29% Asian, 1.89% unknown race and 1.43% Native American.[55]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Crime_statistics

I pointed this out originally to make the point about how the media is painting a false narrative and deliberately stoking up racial tensions. Same with the clip of the black guy battering old white people in the nursing home. If I had not posted that would anyone here have even seen it on the news. You know how it would have gone had the races been reversed... This is not about white supremacy, the point is they are at it as usual.

Roughly 13% of the US population is black and they commit roughly 52% of the murders.

Furthermore 93% of African American victims were killed by African Americans. Those are pretty amazing statistics.

People need to understand the reality in order to realize the story they are being told is actually a reversal of the truth. When one demographic commits 8 times the murders of another it is then not surprising they are over represented in the prison population. Yet is constantly raised as prima facie evidence of 'institutional racism' against black people. Anytime that is raised there is never any context to the relative rates of crime in each demographic. That is when you know you are being lied to.

The fact is Blacks are killing Blacks in large numbers and this is happening in Democrat run cities. There is a huge amount of deflection going on here. The American left in reality does not give a fuck about Black people and never have. It was democrats who owned the slaves and it was Democrats behind all the Jim Crow laws. But now they are their saviours... aye right. They use them for cheap votes and keep them angry by keeping the race pot simmering. 

Does any of that make what happened to this man ok. Of course not but again when you look at the stats the cops are still marginally more likely to kill a white person during an arrest than a black person. Apparently they are tending to stand off black people more because they are scared of the accusations of racism. Bottom line is they are brutal to everyone.

Anyway this thread has descending into a shit flinging farce so I will leave you all to it.

Edited by thplinth

23 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Interpretations? Ok I am going to be lazy here and just use wikipedia...

I was talking about "white Liberal" that was the point of the conversation, the Malcolm X quote and whether it was "racist". I then quoted something someone in this thread said was "racist" and then made a point about good faith interpetation, i.e. not giving something a bad interpetation just cause it suits your internal narrative. A somewhat ironic point considering how you interpeted my point.

I know the statistics, here is the actual report: https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf

I actually have that on my bookmark toolbar.

I know the police are brutal to everyone that's been my focus in this discussion, i'm not even talking about "race" in this thread at all, in fact i've been deliberately avoiding it cause better to speak specifics rather than anything else. Plus i doubt melanin is actually the causal factor in the stats anyway so framing the discussion on those terms seems pointless to me.

Edited by phart