Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cove_Sheep

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Kimba said:

The current Israel is being run by adherents of the  (Satanic) Talmud, which says that Jesus (who is God) practiced magic and is being punished in boiling hot excrement (Tzoah Rotachat).

Which is every bit as plausible as your version of the the fairy story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, andymac said:

Are you going to spam every thread?

Think it happened before.

 

Its like me posting (ie cut and paste in Gaelic) records of past Scotland game on graceministry.com (or wherever these fruitloops post).

 

It is SPAM and it is annoying (yes I know I can scroll past) but topic after topic are spammed. That is fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2018 at 12:45 AM, Dave78 said:

I'm still not googling or yahooing it. I'm pretty sure the 1st result will be an Israeli gay porno.

You can bet yer forseskin on that..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty mental demonstration in Israeli city https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-town-arab-house-sale-racism-protests-afula-nazareth-a8398326.html

About 150 residents of the northern city of Afula demonstrated on Wednesday afternoon against the sale of a house to an Arab family. Protesters waved Israeli flags and carried signs condemning the sale and the homeowners who sold their house to Arabs, one of which read: "Traitors against the Jews will get no rest."

Former Afula Mayor Avi Elkabetz and Deputy Mayor Shlomo Malihi participated in the protest. Elkabetz said that "the residents of Afula don't want a mixed city, but rather a Jewish city, and it's their right. This is not racism." Malihi added: "I hope that the house sale will be cancelled so that this city won't begin to be mixed. We do not have admittance committees like in the towns and kibbutzim around us, but we will not allow the character of the city to change."

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-hundreds-demonstrate-against-home-sale-to-arab-family-1.6174662

Edited by phart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting straight up supremacist now.

Israeli lawmaker proclaims supremacy of ‘Jewish race’

Likud's MK Miki Zohar says Jews are the smartest in the world, so know Netanyahu isn't corrupt

 

A lawmaker from the ruling Likud party said Wednesday that the “Jewish race” is the smartest in the world and possessing of the “highest human capital,” which is why, he said, the Israeli public did not buy into the allegations of wrongdoing by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-lawmaker-lauds-supremacy-of-jewish-race/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, phart said:

Getting straight up supremacist now.

Israeli lawmaker proclaims supremacy of ‘Jewish race’

Likud's MK Miki Zohar says Jews are the smartest in the world, so know Netanyahu isn't corrupt

 

A lawmaker from the ruling Likud party said Wednesday that the “Jewish race” is the smartest in the world and possessing of the “highest human capital,” which is why, he said, the Israeli public did not buy into the allegations of wrongdoing by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-lawmaker-lauds-supremacy-of-jewish-race/

That is beyond hysterical.

Beyond scary as well..

 

Time for Scotland to go its own way. (well we knew that anyway)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably won’t find out half the shit the republicans are doing in the background while everyone focuses on trump.

In that regard he’s the perfect president. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/papa-papa-audio-of-children-stokes-rage-over-separation/ar-AAyQ97B?li=BBoPWjQ

I know there are 2 or 3 sides to every story and illegal immigration is not a simple black or white argument but this is heart rending and for it to be happening during peace in a wealthy country makes it even worse somehow.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, G-Man said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/papa-papa-audio-of-children-stokes-rage-over-separation/ar-AAyQ97B?li=BBoPWjQ

I know there are 2 or 3 sides to every story and illegal immigration is not a simple black or white argument but this is heart rending and for it to be happening during peace in a wealthy country makes it even worse somehow.  

It’s asylum they are claiming. That makes it legal. What is going on fills me with anger and sadness. Then having to hear the cold heartedness in person every single day from half the public around me. I totally lost my temper two days ago with some horrible bastard beside me. Embarrassing but this subject is driving me bonkers just now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone interesting in propaganda can check out this thread, shows you how to do it, being ran by the Atlantic council. Pretty interesting.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine who lives in Glasgow mentioned the following were slogans/chants at the anti-Trump demo in Glasgow today

 

"Some good slogans. "we shall over comb", "irn bru against iron cages" and "we have enough Orange bigots in Glasgow already""

 

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fringo said:

A friend of mine who lives in Glasgow mentioned the following were slogans/chants at the anti-Trump demo in Glasgow today

 

"Some good slogans. "we shall over comb", "irn bru against iron cages" and "we have enough Orange bigots in Glasgow already""

 

😂

Saw one on TV - "Glasgow says "shut yer geggie" "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Saw one on TV - "Glasgow says "shut yer geggie" "

That should work. Personaliy I'd just prefer if capitalists didn't own vast swathes of the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 

Bannon to me off-air: "Fuck you. Don't you fucking say you're calling me out. You fucking liberal elite. Tommy Robinson is the backbone of this country."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Private US groups funding the right-wing marches over here. Going to be amusing watching our streets getting polarised for political gain by outside influence. Will be hard to admire the poetic justice of it all from within the bubble but i'll try my best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×