Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 117 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

A bit of light relief..

This is recorded call of an interview by an investigative journalist from the WGBH Educational Foundation...

The WGBH Educational Foundation was established in 1951 in Boston, Massachusetts as an American nonprofit organization that oversees all of the PBS member stations licensed to the state of Massachusetts: the WGBH stations in Boston (WGBH-TV, the foundation's flagship property, and WGBX-TV) and WGBY-TV in Springfield. The foundation also oversees a group of NPR member stations, including WGBH-FM in Boston, and other productions.[3] Other significant activities include production of prime-time and children’s content for PBS and accessible media services for people with disabilities. The foundation won a Peabody Award in 2007 for Judgment Day: Intelligent Design on Trial[4] and Design Squad.[5]

...and the independent candidate running against Senator Warren and the republican challenger Diehl in Massachusetts.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai

They were writing / running a 'hit piece' on his 'unusual' campaign financing and this is the conference call when she rang him to see what was his response.

This guy has no chance apparently but FFS I'd like to see him win just for entertainment value alone. It starts off a bit dry (accounting) but it gets going. 

(edit finally got it to embed)

Edited by thplinth

Play dumb all you want but it is laid out in black white above. You use racist terminology on here to describe people you disagree with and then when called on it you demand I 'back it up'. WTF! You already backed it up. Maybe you should be the one explaining yourself rather than acting the injured party with your faux moral indignation. Not me using these squalid slurs, it is you. You don't like that... take it up with Tanya.

18 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Play dumb all you want but it is laid out in black white above. You use racist terminology on here to describe people you disagree with and then when called on it you demand I 'back it up'. WTF! You already backed it up. Maybe you should be the one explaining yourself rather than acting the injured party with your faux moral indignation. Not me using these squalid slurs, it is you. You don't like that... take it up with Tanya.

So that's a "no, I can't then".  

14 hours ago, phart said:

Since Zyclon B would be in pellet form it wouldn't come out the showers anyway. So he right.

I don't know what is in the videos as I didn't watch them. The Zyclon B pellets are a source of hydrogen cyanide. The HCN could quite easily be pumped through shower heads. I'm sure you knew that already and I'm not sure why you put that bit in. I'm just pointing it out for the benefit of other who might no know.

12 minutes ago, aaid said:

So that's a "no, I can't then".  

You also have a nasty little habit of using the Daily Mail itself as a slur on people you disagree with on here.

You jumped down wheres the pies throat when he was trying to be friendly and have a discussion.

And also hunchy's.

I wonder what you could possibly be insinuating there...

6 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I don't know what is in the videos as I didn't watch them. The Zyclon B pellets are a source of hydrogen cyanide. The HCN could quite easily be pumped through shower heads. I'm sure you knew that already and I'm not sure why you put that bit in. I'm just pointing it out for the benefit of other who might no know.

I'm not sure why he put this in either

14 hours ago, phart said:

He doesn't deny the holocaust though in the film above. He talks about deathcamps and millions dying.

When what he actually says is

"I believe that there were death camps, of course there were, however what's not clear is if this was a deliberate extermination effort on a grand scale or whether they were primarily focusing on eliminating criminals and the sick"

No mention of millions dying whatsoever so strange that a poster such as Phart would say he did

The gas chambers at Auschwitz werent showers

They were outfitted to appear as shower rooms with non working water nozzles

But i'm sure he knew this

Not to mention the body can change small doses of Hydrogen Cyanide into thiocynate which is less harmful and excreted through urine

The body cannot cope with large doses of Hydrogen Cyanide. It prevents cells from using oxygen and these cells die leading to the failure of the heart, respiratory and central nervous system

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You also have a nasty little habit of using the Daily Mail itself as a slur on people you disagree with on here.

You jumped down wheres the pies throat when he was trying to be friendly and have a discussion.

And also hunchy's.

I wonder what you could possibly be insinuating there...

So you're obviously going through my old posts and that's the best you can do.

What I was trying to insinuate was that he/she was getting their information from the Daily Mail which promotes an anti-immigrant and anti-welfare agenda and whose "facts" are very often some distance from the truth.  Which is also why I find it laughable when someone attempts to use it to back up their arguments.

You clearly know nothing about me.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

It wasn't pumped through shower heads though. it was pellets dropped from above.

You obviously didn't know this, so perhaps best reading a book or two before you start entering the murky waters with "clarifications" I might be trying to sneak something past someone.

Edited by phart

14 minutes ago, phart said:

It wasn't pumped through shower heads though. it was pellets dropped from above.

You obviously didn't know this, so perhaps best reading a book or two before you start entering the murky waters with "clarifications" I might be trying to sneak something past someone.

That's a good point. I don't know very much about what happened. 

I thought that you meant that somebody had suggested that they had tried to put the pellets through a shower head, when it would have been easily possible to pump the gas through instead. Having reread your post I now realise that isn't what you were saying. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

For some reason I have always thought that they put the gas in through the showers. I have no idea where I got that from? I now know there would have been a much easier and less sophisticated way of doing it. Every day's a school day.:ok:

16 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

For some reason I have always thought that they put the gas in through the showers. I have no idea where I got that from?

The gas chambers were disguised as showers to cause less panic when forcing them inside

Thats where

Edited by Ally Bongo

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

That's a good point. I don't know very much about what happened. 

I thought that you meant that somebody had suggested that they had tried to put the pellets through a shower head, when it would have been easily possible to pump the gas through instead. Having reread your post I now realise that isn't what you were saying. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

For some reason I have always thought that they put the gas in through the showers. I have no idea where I got that from? I now know there would have been a much easier and less sophisticated way of doing it. Every day's a school day.:ok:

No worries. My experience is most people dont realise the Nazi's opened a hatch and chucked pellets down as opposed to pumping in the gas via showers I was clarifying that. I know it could be pumped through but it wasn't.

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

Racist terminology? Man, listen to yourself, step back, take a moment and think, am I honestly suggesting that right wing, middle aged white men like me are the victims, the victims of racist abuse. If you really do think that then there is no hope for you.

19 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Well they have by you at least twice. 

You are a strange man. You stay hunkered up your mum's spare room for the rest of your days wollowing in your own self loathing and thinking you are a victim. People like you are a stain on modern society and all you do is facilitate hatred, it's a pathetic existence.

4 hours ago, phart said:

No worries. My experience is most people dont realise the Nazi's opened a hatch and chucked pellets down as opposed to pumping in the gas via showers I was clarifying that. I know it could be pumped through but it wasn't.

Thank fuck that's cleared up. Wouldn't want all the traffic concentrating on that debate.

11 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Thank fuck that's cleared up. Wouldn't want all the traffic concentrating on that debate.

I was clearing up a specific misconception made by someone in the thread, the debate was done well before you started worrying about traffic.

On 10/13/2018 at 10:27 PM, Denny’s Yard said:

They will definitely retain the senate.  I also think there is a good chance they retain the house, despite polls suggesting otherwise.  

Another term for Trump I think is almost a given at this point.

Seems to be coming out where the consensus reckoned. They called the House very early. Both sides will claim a victory I expect.  

55 minutes ago, aaid said:

Collins dictionary has "nigger" in it too. https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/nigger .

by your logic they must have been racist for a long time.

You've been thinking about this a lot it seems, not thinking effectively but thinking none the less.

From the link "Collins Dictionary experts have created an annual list of new and notable words."

Edited by phart