Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 107 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Israel are trying to start world war 3 here. Plus they're shooting the Palestinians for protesting their conditions.

While our own government is trying to make it illegal to support the boycotting of Israeli goods. Priti Patel was trying to run a second arm of the government from Tel Aviv and the Israeli lobby is trying to smear the opposition. 80% of Tories are in the Friends of Israel group as well. We have the Al Jazeera investigation where Israeli embassy member are on tape co-ordinating political assassinations of the MP's talking against the illegal settlements.

Also Syria isn't firing into Israel It's firing into the Golan heights occupied territory which is Syria untill it ngot stolen like a lot of land in t he area.

On 12/29/2016 at 4:17 PM, phart said:

No idea, probably through proxy as is the SOP for Israel. When things like this happen you start to see the crazy underbelly of Zionism, "god gave us this land" " jew only nations" . The guy who trump appointed to be Israeli Ambassador says folk who believe in the two state solution are worse than concentration camp nazi's collaborators.... totally mental his name is David Friedman and he is a totally mental zionist but also has a financial stake in the illegal settlements.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-david-friedman-israel-ambassador-j-street-worse-kapo-nazi-concentration-camps-a7478651.html

Good to see the MSM is finally catching up ;)

https://www.jta.org/2018/05/11/news-opinion/united-states/charity-headed-david-friedman-us-envoy-israel-gave-money-former-terrorist-group

Nothings going to change. Israel is probably the most abhorrent country on earth, they will continue to kill whoever they want, and the world will at best ignore them, or more likely praise them.

If Iran, or some other 'evil' country managed to put them in their place, we would be far better for it.

16 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Nothings going to change. Israel is probably the most abhorrent country on earth, they will continue to kill whoever they want, and the world will at best ignore them, or more likely praise them.

If Iran, or some other 'evil' country managed to put them in their place, we would be far better for it.

Erm - is that not why Israel is probably the most abhorrent country on earth ...with the exception of the countries that want to obliterate them off the map ?

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/03/Iranian-View-of-Israel/387085/

Edit - as an aside i do realise it is a Jewish fella that wrote the article

Edited by Ally Bongo

9 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Aye I don’t think reading the Atlantic is ideal for a balanced view of Middle Eastern geo politics. 

Yep but the statements attributed to the Arab mad men are freely available elsewhere

Gives a perspective on the Israeli mindset

34 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Funny how it doesn’t mention Israel’s nuclear capabilities. 

Chances of Israel launching a pre emptive Nuclear attack on Iran/Palestine/Syria/Iraq/Saudi Arabia ?

Chances of any players in the Arab world given the chance, where state and religion is not separate, launching a pre emptive Nuclear attack on Israel ?

14 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Chances of Israel launching a pre emptive Nuclear attack on Iran/Palestine/Syria/Iraq/Saudi Arabia ?

Chances of any players in the Arab world given the chance, where state and religion is not separate, launching a pre emptive Nuclear attack on Israel ?

23 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

You do know that Iran isn't Arab, right?

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

yes

deflection ?

No. Just curious that you'd lumped Iran in with Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq and 'Palestine', then immediately gone on to haver about 'the Arab world' and the chance that they'd have a nuclear pop at Israel given half the chance because they are countries 'where state and religion are not separate', when in point of fact the only Arab country in that list which does not have a secular government is Saudi Arabia, which wouldn't do anything regionally without US approval. The governments of almost all Arab countries are secular. The only theocratic country in your list, which doesn't toe the US policy line, is Iran, and its not Arab. I'm not deflecting. I'm just pointing out that you don't know much about the region, its governance or its religious make up.

Edited by DonnyTJS

9 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

I'm not deflecting. I'm just pointing out that you don't know much about the region, its governance or its religious make up.

You are deflecting and still fucking are

Ok so i made a generalisation of regions that want Israel wiped off the map - my bad

I forgot it's the TAMB and not a middle east thesis

Do you want me to get you quotes from real Arab's and not Persians before you will address the issue of countries that want Israel destroyed ?