Only An Excuse Was Rubbish - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Only An Excuse Was Rubbish

Thought I'd start the traditional new year thread.

:P

Probably will be rubbish, but I'll watch it and complain about it. Usually manages to raise a couple of smiles.

I see there's a Still Game on, presume it's a repeat, as feel we'd have heard more about it if it was a new one.

Probably end up watching a DVD.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect will be usual rubbish and will sky+ it to watch later.

Hopefully not as political as last year (his alex salmond impression was really poor as took a while to click that it was not Craig Levein he was doing).

Suspect there will be a number of Strachan sketches, a few Celtic in Europe ones, and a lot of small rubbish weather related ones and pointless stuff.

Expect will be usual rubbish and will sky+ it to watch later.

Hopefully not as political as last year (his alex salmond impression was really poor as took a while to click that it was not Craig Levein he was doing).

Suspect there will be a number of Strachan sketches, a few Celtic in Europe ones, and a lot of small rubbish weather related ones and pointless stuff.

His Pat Bonner is the worst though.

Celtic, Salmond, rangers, Celtic , fifa gta, BBC Scotland drama , John Lewis ad, commonwealth legacy , local TV, sportscene, Celtic , Frank Mac, lvg, Andy Murray, carrier bags, Lady mone, Embarrassing Scotland top, lidl alkie, walking football /Celtic, award ceremony, first dates/sectarianism, rangers, Celtic, smoking vw,Alex ferguson book, lvg, footballers hairline, Celtic, insurance ad, portillo trains, Cosgrove, Celtic, mone , jungle celeb, game hunting dentist Partick mascot, BBC drama lark Hall, rangers, Celtic, rangers, John Lewis ad, star wars, Salmond

Thought I'd log it, to remind myself of what they cover

Didn't crack a smile, last year couple were amusing. Worse each year

Think his LVG is good. :-)):-)):-))

Took a while to get who he was suppose to be. Number of new characters he tried who didn't click who they were (who was the guy doing the introduction for "Scottish Hero of the year" sketch half way through suppose to be?)

The whole production is so low budget its.not real. The lack atmosphere from the audience does not help, they would be better with canned laughter.

The 2006 Eastwood High School teachers Christmas Panto had higher production values than OAE

OAE is garbage aimed now at the Daily Record faithful.

"Haw, haw, haw see when he pure does that mad Frank Macavennie impression, that's just pure quality man. Ye cannae beat it"