Jack Harper

Mabozza Ritchie

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no great fondness for The Rangers, but I am excited about Macleod nonetheless. No problem him being in the Senior squad. Would imagine Harper may get the same shout next year sometime - he certainly looks a proper player at this level, and more than holding his own here with a lot of boys regarded as stick-on future internationals for their respective countries.

High hopes also for some of the young guys who have come through at Killie. Hope Matt Kennedy rips up the Championship with Hibs, and that the likes of Barbour, McKenzie and Muirhead fulfill their potential.

I like what Strachan is doing by bringing in a prospect every squad - agree with his reasoning today - even if there is no intention to play them.

• 4 weeks later...

:ok:

If you have looked into anything to do with harper there is no chance of him defecting to Spain. But I do agree implicitly that if Lewis McLeod is worthy of a spot than so is young jack. The unders champs league comp would easily be more than a match for our second division and he is performing admirably. I posted a video of his performance in one game I watched in full earlier in the comp and he was outstanding. Looks and plays like a young ronaldo. The non fat Brazilian one. What a prospect he is.

If you have looked into anything to do with harper there is no chance of him defecting to Spain. But I do agree implicitly that if Lewis McLeod is worthy of a spot than so is young jack. The unders champs league comp would easily be more than a match for our second division and he is performing admirably. I posted a video of his performance in one game I watched in full earlier in the comp and he was outstanding. Looks and plays like a young ronaldo. The non fat Brazilian one. What a prospect he is.

He'll do for me pal.

Seen a few vids, what a prospect we have here in young Harper :ok:

All this build up of a player yet to make his first team debut is eerily reminiscent of Islam Feruz. And where is he now? Rooney made his debut at 17 and soon became established. I'll start to get excited when he makes a start for Real.

Glass hauf enpty is it ?

I would just like to know why Sbragia gave Harper so little game time at the U19s tournament recently.

We failed to beat any of Norway, Lithuania, or Finland and yet Harper got only 0 minutes, 19 minutes, and 82 minutes game time.

If he's the top prospect at that age level, why he's not playing?

Edited by davew