Ek_Celt & Admin4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ek_Celt & Admin4

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not banned I see. I feel like I should be calling some agency to report cruelty or something, the RSPCT maybe.

If he was a horse they would have shot him a long time ago.

I can understand if they are not banning him now just for the lols but why did they not do it originally upon first request before it all got a bit ridiculous?

I'm presuming he's wanting to delete himself and then come back as someone else....seems a bit of a waste of time because within 5 posts everyone will recognise him anyway... :-))

However, there is precedent for posters having their user names 'changed' by the mods.

Maybe if he asked them nicely ? :blink:

What's happened this time, i was out this weekend so missed anything that happened.

EK-celt should consult me if he wants banned, i can supply him with some information that if recreated on this board would probably see an IP ban slapped on him in a panic so it doesn't get reproduced again.

What's happened this time, i was out this weekend so missed anything that happened.

EK-celt should consult me if he wants banned, i can supply him with some information that if recreated on this board would probably see an IP ban slapped on him in a panic so it doesn't get reproduced again.

http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=7425

Read from about page 8 or so on wards (if you absolutely have nothing better to do with your time!).

http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=7425

Read from about page 8 or so on wards (if you absolutely have nothing better to do with your time!).

Just finished. Weird watching folk taunt someone in that manner. Not a good look, especially considering the historical precedence set with bannings when asked. seems small mindedness and pettiness is the reasons for not allowing it. The truth has been set aside to better antagonise as well.

Perhaps as users we should aspire to the meaness, pettiness, and antagonism provided by the person tasked to improve the board experience, if we all copied Ek's and admins personality think how much better the board would be.

I got the impression that he doesn't want banned though. He wants his EK_Celt identity removed so he can come back with a new name.

If he gets banned he'll be in the PGB category, where he'll end up creating multiple user names, lasting a fortnight, then being booted again.

As I said earlier, there's precedent (I believe) for posters 'changing' user names.

It should be possible to just retire an old name (maybe put RIP in the signature) and stop using it. Then register a new identity and start using it instead. It is the operating of both at the same time or the dipping in and out of one and then the other that is not liked.

It should be possible to just retire an old name (maybe put RIP in the signature) and stop using it. Then register a new identity and start using it instead. It is the operating of both at the same time or the dipping in and out of one and then the other that is not liked.

Wibble was allowed to do so with pistonbroke. It's not the request that is the problem, it's them playing stupid power games that is the block.

Maybe he doesn't do walking away?

:lol:

This is serious, you.

We've got people digging into archives looking for precedents, legal eagles dissecting Acts of Parliament - and you're joking about the whole thing?

This board isn't as good as it used to be. The Admin/Moderators are shite. All the good people have left.

:lol:

This is serious, you.

We've got people digging into archives looking for precedents, legal eagles dissecting Acts of Parliament - and you're joking about the whole thing?

This board isn't as good as it used to be. The Admin/Moderators are shite. All the good people have left.

I know but if he was serious about any of this he'd just change his personal details on his account and just stop posting.

Plus I'm a big wean and couldn't resist it. :lol: