Ek_Celt & Admin4 - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ek_Celt & Admin4

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to look that up. You're right. It's sadly predictable really.

My definition or rather the meaning i was using is when a male jumps to the aid for a female, on the internet , in the vain attempt they'll "get their hole" (to use board parlance)

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Whiteknighting

Edited by phart

It should be possible to just retire an old name (maybe put RIP in the signature) and stop using it. Then register a new identity and start using it instead. It is the operating of both at the same time or the dipping in and out of one and then the other that is not liked.

The problem with doing this is having to start again in the 3rd division...

My definition or rather the meaning i was using is when a male jumps to the aid for a female, on the internet , in the vain attempt they'll "get their hole" (to use board parlance)

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Whiteknighting

All very interesting but not sure who you think is doing this?

Lots of posters don't appear to like EK although I actually enjoyed my "debates" with him.

I haven't got the impression anyone is acting the white knight.

All very interesting but not sure who you think is doing this?

Lots of posters don't appear to like EK although I actually enjoyed my "debates" with him.

I haven't got the impression anyone is acting the white knight.

SMcoolJ taking the time to reassure admin4 he checked with his colleague and everything is going to be ok with the DPA requests, and please tell me more about being good looking etc.

I wonder who the increasing amount of nutjobs are ;)

I probably should have asked who is "white knighting".

I'm making a joke that you are, with you asking a lawyer for them, then telling them how could looking you are.

Who's the nutjobs you're talking about ;) ?

Edited by phart

SMcoolJ taking the time to reassure admin4 he checked with his colleague and everything is going to be ok with the DPA requests, and please tell me more about being good looking etc.

I must be to naive as I didn't get that from his post.

As for the nutjobs, I thought it was everyone bar me since I've got a certificate saying I'm normal.

It's not my fault you aren't good looking. Don't take it out on me.

I spoke to a DPA lawyer today. Actually, she's an employment lawyer with lots of DPA experience and sits in an office two doors up from me and I speak to her most days (no Deecie, despite knowing the rules, I can't). Anyway, as suspected and without making my line of questioning too obvious, seems I was write with my advice to EK yesterday. I don't think the TAMB has anything to worry about - other than the increasing amount if nutjobs here. FTR, I don't think EK is in that category.

I also wanted to make mention of the "Legal Eagle" quote. It's clear you have way too much information on me..... You've probably now also discovered how stunningly handsome I am.

It's been mentioned.

Go on....

Could be doctor - so hoping for nurse though!

What's "white-knighting"?

Aye i misread it all it seems.