Ek_Celt & Admin4 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ek_Celt & Admin4

I tried to get banned on request. They refused and I got a warning and 3 week suspension for my efforts, And basically told I was too good to leave....so instead I took the grown up approach and stopped coming on for best part of three years.

Not before posting one of the most melodramatic online suicide notes that has ever been posted on the TAMB.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to get banned on request. They refused and I got a warning and 3 week suspension for my efforts, And basically told I was too good to leave....so instead I took the grown up approach and stopped coming on for best part of three years.

If someone is struggling with how the board makes them feel, then a long term suspension is what he needs. Then he can read without having to post, and step out of the fire a bit if it's working him up. Maybe time for him to find other forums to use, and take away the anger of on here. addictions come in many forms.

And remember folks, if you don't like something, report it :)

So do you report stuff you simply "don't like"? Is that irrespective of whether the things you don't like represent a breach of the site rules or not? With all due respect, that seems OTT. I think an easier solution is to come to terms with the fact it's an online forum and not to take anything personal or offensive you may from read on here in any way seriously whatsoever.

I quite like this site. It can be very informative at times and there's some pretty funny people here too. The intent of my rather brief legal inverstigation and findings (and verification from a colleague) was to satisfy any concern I had that certain actions would represent a DPA breach and could result in the forum being closed down.

So do you report stuff you simply "don't like"? Is that irrespective of whether the things you don't like represent a breach of the site rules or not? With all due respect, that seems OTT. I think an easier solution is to come to terms with the fact it's an online forum and not to take anything personal or offensive you may from read on here in any way seriously whatsoever.

I quite like this site. It can be very informative at times and there's some pretty funny people here too. The intent of my rather brief legal inverstigation and findings (and verification from a colleague) was to satisfy any concern I had that certain actions would represent a DPA breach and could result in the forum being closed down.

Can we have a xmas amnesty? We all have the same dream as far as I can see!! Im away for a Glenlivet. I had a great night in Hebrides Bar after xmas doo last night singing Scotland songs and a' that. EK Celt get through to Edinburgh and enjoy yourself. The board needs characters. No drama queens.

Can we have a xmas amnesty? We all have the same dream as far as I can see!! Im away for a Glenlivet. I had a great night in Hebrides Bar after xmas doo last night singing Scotland songs and a' that. EK Celt get through to Edinburgh and enjoy yourself. The board needs characters. No drama queens.

Well I was going to sign in for my next shift of antagonism, but fermer's idea does make sense.

If anybody fancies a wee night in hebs over xmas let me know. Might be able to organise a session and guest appearance by The Chung if he is available. It would be good to meet some of you.

The intent of my rather brief legal inverstigation and findings (and verification from a colleague) was to satisfy any concern I had that certain actions would represent a DPA breach and could result in the forum being closed down.

And to get your hole off Admin4! :-)):-)):wink2:

All I dont like in terms of offensive or just blatent fishing

Neil R - that was years before I actually stopped coming on, do keep up

If someone is struggling with how the board makes them feel, then a long term suspension is what he needs. Then he can read without having to post, and step out of the fire a bit if it's working him up. Maybe time for him to find other forums to use, and take away the anger of on here. addictions come in many forms.

And remember folks, if you don't like something, report it :)

:-)) ###### off :rollsmile:

Hence the beginning of the first sentence being "Not before posting..."

Do keep up.

That you remember it so well what must be 5 years on, obviously means my posting meant something to you. Hopefully it helped you in a difficult time :)

That you remember it so well what must be 5 years on, obviously means my posting meant something to you. Hopefully it helped you in a difficult time :)

It was really just the nature of the angst contained in it and your melodrama that sticks. It really was an example of the genre. A brilliant online suicide post alround.