Ek_Celt & Admin4 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ek_Celt & Admin4

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the thread from last time he left: click me - an 18-pager that shot off on some odd tangents.

feck in the intervening months the standard of debate has fallen considerably. From the effect of language on thought to is she a nurse or doctor.

haha, just got to my "contribution" to the thread

Edited by phart

feck in the intervening months the standard of debate has fallen considerably. From the effect of language on thought to is she a nurse or doctor.

haha, just got to my "contribution" to the thread

Stop bitching. You aren't one of the nut jobs I was referring to.

I got the impression that he doesn't want banned though. He wants his EK_Celt identity removed so he can come back with a new name.

If he gets banned he'll be in the PGB category, where he'll end up creating multiple user names, lasting a fortnight, then being booted again.

As I said earlier, there's precedent (I believe) for posters 'changing' user names.

Indeed, I asked the admin team for my user name to be changed several years ago and they happily obliged.

I tried to get banned on request. They refused and I got a warning and 3 week suspension for my efforts, And basically told I was too good to leave....so instead I took the grown up approach and stopped coming on for best part of three years.

If someone is struggling with how the board makes them feel, then a long term suspension is what he needs. Then he can read without having to post, and step out of the fire a bit if it's working him up. Maybe time for him to find other forums to use, and take away the anger of on here. addictions come in many forms.

And remember folks, if you don't like something, report it :)