Scottish Cup Draw - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Draw

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do sky or BT have a highlights programme on a Saturday night? If they do it semi makes sense that the BBC have the dregs package. If not then I don't see why the league don't allow them to show extended highlights on a Saturday night. They are stopping promotion of their own league.

sky get to show the goals on Saturday night. BBC wouldn't pay the money to allow them to show decent highlights on a Saturday so we are left with the wee snippets on Sunday

Not really. We had 2 forwards and one is Ciftci. Decent cover for Griffiths.

He's certaintly not cover. An alternative, something different but not cover. It took the bhoys a while to figure out today he needsa cross ball to work with. We'll need to change approach to get something out of him.

He's not the best but he's done okay at a higher standard than where he is now. He's better than Ciftci.

All about opinions m8, I've just never rated him, although I obviously haven't watched him regularly either.

The one thing that's stood out with him, anytime I've seen him play, is how poor he is at using his size. Seems to get knocked off the ball very easily for a big lad. quite clumsy with the ball at his feet which is possibly why.

I agree about Ciftci. I was quite pleased when you signed him.

All about opinions m8, I've just never rated him, although I obviously haven't watched him regularly either.

The one thing that's stood out with him, anytime I've seen him play, is how poor he is at using his size. Seems to get knocked off the ball very easily for a big lad. quite clumsy with the ball at his feet which is possibly why.

I agree about Ciftci. I was quite pleased when you signed him.

I know Cole hasn't played much recently but having just watched Sportscene it looked like his second touch was a tackle nearly every time. Not the sort of control I was expecting from someone with such a good Cv. Obviously needs games but there's a helluva lot of rust to knock off.