Paris - Page 26 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys wife was killed and they have a baby son. Brings it home to me. I will ask you a question. Do you think these people are evil? And no whataboutery as seems to be the case with some. Its simple to me. Like the Nazis, clear them from this wee world we hold dear. The smart guys on here will go on to google and cut and paste facts and figures about shite. Truth is these are an evil we as human beings are up against Lamia. And just like we faced all speaking German. Which we did (fact). These people are killing all before them that dont agree with their own twisted idea of there own book. And given half a chance it will be us. Make no mistake about that.

I got as far as the "all speaking German....."

If as you are suggesting I and others are apologists you are part of the problem not the solution and I am not playing your game even though you no doubt will triumphantly claim some sort of victory. You can have it.

Edited by Lamia

I'll give Fermer this, that guy's words were fantastic...

On Friday night you stole away the life of an exceptional being, the love of my life, the mother of my son, but you will not have my hatred. I do not know who you are and I dont want to know, you are dead souls.

If the God for whom you kill so blindly made us in His image, each bullet in my wifes body would have been a wound in His heart.

Therefore I will not give you the gift of hating you. You have obviously sought it but responding to hatred with anger would be to give in to the same ignorance that that has made you what you are. You want me to be afraid, to cast a mistrustful eye on my fellow citizens, to sacrifice my freedom for security. Lost. Same player, same game.

I saw her this morning. Finally, after nights and days of waiting. She was just as beautiful as she was when she left on Friday evening, as beautiful as when I fell madly in love with her more than 12 years ago.

Of course I'm devasted with grief, I will give you that tiny victory, but this will be a short-term grief. I know that she will join us every day and that we will find each other again in a paradise of free souls which you will never have access to.

We are only two, my son and I, but we are more powerful than all the world's armies. In any case, I have no more time to waste on you, I need to get back to Melvil who is waking up from his afternoon nap. Hes just 17 months old; hell eat his snack like every day, and then were going to play like we do every day; and every day of his life this little boy will insult you with his happiness and freedom. Because you dont have his hatred either.

Antoine Leiris

I think Fermer needs to properly listen to this......

That is just beautiful.

I think Fermer needs to properly listen to this......

That is just beautiful.

Not trying to score points Lamia. It is beautiful. But if West does nothing this continues. How long before they hit UK/Scotland??

Parklife. The FACT that David Cameron also referred to the Nazis seems to vindicate that statement. You are right it is not FACT but it is what I and many others better read, believe.

Proud to be Scottish :love:

Effective border controls are a must. Continental Europe is waking up to this and will change. There is a plane of Syrian refugees flying into Scotland today. I have every confidence the UK Govt has done their checks and we should welcome them with open arms.

Any UK Citizen who make the choice to move to Syria to live under the control of IS should be helped on their way. Their passports should be revoked on exit.

Effective border controls are a must. Continental Europe is waking up to this and will change. There is a plane of Syrian refugees flying into Scotland today. I have every confidence the UK Govt has done their checks and we should welcome them with open arms.

Any UK Citizen who make the choice to move to Syria to live under the control of IS should be helped on their way. Their passports should be revoked on exit.

Totally agree Eddard. I was on Radio Scotland show a few weeks ago and speaking to Hanza Yousef. When these people arrive we need to find them something to do worthwhile, which I am sure they would welcome. My point was funding for education.

Parklife. The FACT that David Cameron also referred to the Nazis seems to vindicate that statement. You are right it is not FACT but it is what I and many others better read, believe.

Based on the nonsense you continually post, I very much doubt that you are better read :lol:

Even then, i never said you were incorrect. I was criticising your style, not your substance, on that occasion :ok:

Interesting display of nationalism there.

Based on the nonsense you continually post, I very much doubt that you are better read :lol:

Even then, i never said you were incorrect. I was criticising your style, not your substance, on that occasion :ok:

Interesting display of nationalism there.

Meant to say better read than I. Christ you are worse than my old English Teacher!! You are clearly the Grammatical Surveyor of the board! Hat's off to you sir. Or is it hats off? :ok:

I'll give Fermer this, that guy's words were fantastic...

On Friday night you stole away the life of an exceptional being, the love of my life, the mother of my son, but you will not have my hatred. I do not know who you are and I dont want to know, you are dead souls.

If the God for whom you kill so blindly made us in His image, each bullet in my wifes body would have been a wound in His heart.

Therefore I will not give you the gift of hating you. You have obviously sought it but responding to hatred with anger would be to give in to the same ignorance that that has made you what you are. You want me to be afraid, to cast a mistrustful eye on my fellow citizens, to sacrifice my freedom for security. Lost. Same player, same game.

I saw her this morning. Finally, after nights and days of waiting. She was just as beautiful as she was when she left on Friday evening, as beautiful as when I fell madly in love with her more than 12 years ago.

Of course I'm devasted with grief, I will give you that tiny victory, but this will be a short-term grief. I know that she will join us every day and that we will find each other again in a paradise of free souls which you will never have access to.

We are only two, my son and I, but we are more powerful than all the world's armies. In any case, I have no more time to waste on you, I need to get back to Melvil who is waking up from his afternoon nap. Hes just 17 months old; hell eat his snack like every day, and then were going to play like we do every day; and every day of his life this little boy will insult you with his happiness and freedom. Because you dont have his hatred either.

Antoine Leiris

I'm probably a better human being for just having read that. True strength.

Aye I'm sure they'd love that.

You would be surprised. The Bridges Programme who I dealt with in Glasgow, find jobs and look for courses for them and I interviewed about 8 who were signing up for an HND. Some from Syria, Eritrae (spellcheck please Parky) and various others like Ethiopia. They were all keen to try and fit in and either work or go to college. This was my point on Call Kaye a few weeks back. They are like any other people, some good some bad, some lazy some keen to get on. My feeling is if they have been very much security checked then we a have a human responsibility to help them fit in and feel safe. However, events going on around us like Paris dont help. I dealt with Libyans for 15 years who came over (Oil Companies paying for it) and they were the same mixture. One really nice guy phoned me on xmas day from Tripoli after Gadaffi was removed and country in turmoil. He was looking for a replacement certificate as his house had just been bombed. Different world out there.

Everyone is addressing what should be done to stop the symptoms but nothing about the disease. Of course we have to be vigilant, but we need to stop this foreign policy of aiding the Saudi's and interfering as well. Plus all the arms companies dumping tonnes of small arms into volatile situations, countries funding Wahhabi schools. Mass poverty, stupid sanctions for narrow political reasons.

The blowback has been coming for a while now, so obviously hard to stop that but we can damn the source and let it only exist for a couple of generations.

Interesting read here:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/16/isis-bombs-hostage-syria-islamic-state-paris-attacks

I was held hostage by Isis. They fear our unity more than our airstrikes

Nicolas Hénin

Ah good old Assad it's his fault ISIS is on the rise. Why is this narrative being pushed everywhere, even by Alan who obviously isn't on the payroll of anyone. What evidence do we have?

EDIT: since it all started in Iraq, Al-qeada in Iraq.

Edited by phart

Everyone is addressing what should be done to stop the symptoms but nothing about the disease. Of course we have to be vigilant, but we need to stop this foreign policy of aiding the Saudi's and interfering as well. Plus all the arms companies dumping tonnes of small arms into volatile situations, countries funding Wahhabi schools. Mass poverty, stupid sanctions for narrow political reasons.

The blowback has been coming for a while now, so obviously hard to stop that but we can damn the source and let it only exist for a couple of generations.

Funnily enough Jeremy Corbyn was making a very similar point about the UK arms trade on QT, back in July:

“Isis didn’t come from nowhere, its weapons don’t come from nowhere. We sell vast amounts of weapons to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, and a number of other places – how many of those end up in the hands of Isis? With all that money in their hands,”

The linked article also had this to say:

"In 2013 the Independent reported that the UK made £12.bn from arms sales to repressive regimes around the world, most of which are in the Middle East and Africa."

Be interesting to see how much serious political will there is to look at and address this issue given the amount of money involved, and the possibility of a few vested interests at stake.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-arms-sales-to-the-middle-east-are-probably-fuelling-isis-says-jeremy-corbyn-10364998.html

Edited by Mash it up Harry

Not trying to score points Lamia. It is beautiful. But if West does nothing this continues. How long before they hit UK/Scotland??

It's the west 'doing something' that has caused this. It's been doing stuff in the Middle East for centuries and the latest war on terror has resulted in the rise of IS. We need to change our approach but we won't because this is exactly the approach those with power want.

Don't be fooled into believing that they are tying to keep us safe

Paul Roberts (Former Reagan economist, editor of wall street journal, French Legion of honour inductee, senior fellow at Stanford University, blah di blah) has surprisingly strong opinion on it being a false flag to invoke chapter 5 of the NATO treaty and get into Syria.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/11/16/washington-refines-its-false-flag-operations-paul-craig-roberts/

Paul Roberts (Former Reagan economist, editor of wall street journal, French Legion of honour inductee, senior fellow at Stanford University, blah di blah) has surprisingly strong opinion on it being a false flag to invoke chapter 5 of the NATO treaty and get into Syria.

That interview embedded in it is worth a view for sure. The refugee crisis is a weapon, "coercive engineered migration" used by the US as a tool to destabilize other states including its 'allies'.

It's the west 'doing something' that has caused this. It's been doing stuff in the Middle East for centuries and the latest war on terror has resulted in the rise of IS. We need to change our approach but we won't because this is exactly the approach those with power want.

Don't be fooled into believing that they are tying to keep us safe

I used to use a simple analogy to probably justify going in against the like of saddam. If your next door neighbour was battering or even killing his wife and family, would you turn a blind eye? I would have done something about it. Maybe a basic and probably silly analogy but I know what these families went through in these regimes. Like N. Korea, if you disagree with the leader you and your family will be slaughtered. Do we look the other way? My father is of the opinion just to have left them all to kill themselves as it's nothing to do with us and we used to have lengthy debates. But there are so many different factors I dont know what is right. Neither do the leaders in the west I think. It's easy to say we need to win hearts and minds like J Corbyn. But ISIS will never talk or give up. That I do know. One Libyan told me when I suggested Gaddafi was changing his ways and becoming friendlier with the west. His reply was Gaddafi is like having cancer. It doesnt get better, it needs to be cut out.

Russia to focus on bombing ISIS now and Putin offering $50 million for info leading to the plane bombers - they will be hunted wherever they are on the planet - this along with the strong French response is what is needed plus Anonymous to feck with ISIS online - makes me feel a lot better than reading this thread.

Go Russia !

Russia to focus on bombing ISIS now and Putin offering $50 million for info leading to the plane bombers - they will be hunted wherever they are on the planet - this along with the strong French response is what is needed plus Anonymous to feck with ISIS online - makes me feel a lot better than reading this thread.

Go Russia !

I haveny got $50million. Sorry for boring you.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/11/16/washington-refines-its-false-flag-operations-paul-craig-roberts/

That interview embedded in it is worth a view for sure. The refugee crisis is a weapon, "coercive engineered migration" used by the US as a tool to destabilize other states including its 'allies'.

Looking back over the last 20 years there has definitely been an evolution and refinement of false flag terror. 'Cui bono' indeed.