Paris - Page 27 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole false flag thing seems to get it brought every time anything if this scale happens. Has there ever been an attack in history where by there has been conclusive evidence that it was a false flag?

Of course there has, bay of tonkin which set off the Vietnam war being the most notable recent example. McNamara (Defense secretary at the time admitted it much later). Be pretty ######ing stupid to talk about something that doesn't happen.

The whole name comes from folk putting on other countries flags on their ships or armies and then attacking someone. History is awash with them. You're not aware of a single one?

Never heard of operation suzannah/ Levon affair? Operation Gladio?

here's another one

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/09/19/mi6-attacked-jewish-refugee-ships-after-wwii.html

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Operation_Embarrass

Edited by phart

Of course there has, bay of tonkin which set off the Vietnam war being the most notable recent example. McNamara (Defense secretary at the time admitted it much later). Be pretty ######ing stupid to talk about something that doesn't happen.

The whole name comes from folk putting on other countries flags on their ships or armies and then attacking someone. History is awash with them. You're not aware of a single one?

Never heard of operation suzannah/ Levon affair? Operation Gladio?

here's another one

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/09/19/mi6-attacked-jewish-refugee-ships-after-wwii.html

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Operation_Embarrass

You read some interesting publications. The Daily Beast. How did you find that one??? Article full of holes (no pun intended)

You read some interesting publications. The Daily Beast. How did you find that one??? Article full of holes (no pun intended)

I read about operation Embarrass in a book, which i can't link. So just googled it and flung a couple of links in. what are the specific problems with the article, not read it myself.

Went and got a better link since unspecified complaint about one of them. Anyway what are your specific complaints? Weird to find someone else who knows about operation embarrass, not a well known subject. Be great to discuss it with someone else in the know :ok: So what do you think are the weak points in Professor Keith Jeffery assertion. I'm assuming you have access to the Mi6 files too?

"Author Professor Keith Jeffery was given access to the archives at MI6, which has the official title of the Secret Intelligence Service.

Prof Jeffery said that in researching MI6: The History of the Secret Intelligence Service 1909-1949 he was allowed to view all files..."

"Among the controversial files he was able to study was an account of MI6 agents sabotaging ships due to carry Jewish refuges to the then British Mandate of Palestine, immediately following the end of World War II."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11378601

Edited by phart

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

Wiki's a pretty non-controversial source, in a mainstream, heavily policed kind of way and even it talks about false flag events. First link on searching. Have a dig around Mox, there's a load of stuff. It may not all be considered definitively proven but there's often a significant weight of evidence suggesting something other than an accepted 'official' narrative, perhaps pointing to a false flag or similar.

I think the other thing here is that no one is saying Paris was definitively FF from reading posts, just putting it out there for consideration.

Funnily enough Jeremy Corbyn was making a very similar point about the UK arms trade on QT, back in July:

“Isis didn’t come from nowhere, its weapons don’t come from nowhere. We sell vast amounts of weapons to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, and a number of other places – how many of those end up in the hands of Isis? With all that money in their hands,”

The linked article also had this to say:

"In 2013 the Independent reported that the UK made £12.bn from arms sales to repressive regimes around the world, most of which are in the Middle East and Africa."

Be interesting to see how much serious political will there is to look at and address this issue given the amount of money involved, and the possibility of a few vested interests at stake.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-arms-sales-to-the-middle-east-are-probably-fuelling-isis-says-jeremy-corbyn-10364998.html

For any folk who are interested in the UK arms trade, it's worth reading up about the Al Yamamah arms deal with Saudi Arabia. Estimated to be worth maybe up to $100 billion to UK companies. It gives a wee insight into how corrupt it is right up to the highest levels of government. Nothing much will change if the people of the UK continue to turn blind eyes to this sort of behavior.

For any folk who are interested in the UK arms trade, it's worth reading up about the Al Yamamah arms deal with Saudi Arabia. Estimated to be worth maybe up to $100 billion to UK companies. It gives a wee insight into how corrupt it is right up to the highest levels of government. Nothing much will change if the people of the UK continue to turn blind eyes to this sort of behavior.

Want to know how fecked up it is. Here you go

Saudi Arabia's rulers threatened to make it easier for terrorists to attack London unless corruption investigations into their arms deals were halted, according to court documents revealed yesterday.

Previously secret files describe how investigators were told they faced "another 7/7" and the loss of "British lives on British streets" if they pressed on with their inquiries and the Saudis carried out their threat to cut off intelligence.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/15/bae.armstrade

EDIT: Also spot on

Edited by phart

?

(sorry I can't seem to access the regular emotiwhatsits so you get a fat fleshy android thumb).

Edited by Mash it up Harry

The Nazis faked an attack on a German Radio station by Poles as a pretext to invade Poland. Worthy noting they didn't actually attack it, they just faked the attack.

Personally I'm always very sceptical of any conspiracy theories. They generally seem to be written by zoomers of use zoomers type language. A case in point was the article linked earlier by a former US ambassador. I stopped reading when he described France as "Vassals" of the US, which I think was the second sentence.

I would say not all false flags are really false flags. I wouldn't be surprised if intelligence services let the odd terror attack go through to suit there own agenda. Things like 9\11 have been called a false flag by some but others have said it was know what was going to happen but not stopped as it would let the us go ahead with there agenda.

Could Paris have been a false flag I don't know but I think it is more likely to have been know about and let happen than a true false flag

It's pretty incredible how two world super powers and the key players in that region can't sort this out. My suggestion is to send Israel in. Immediately.

What to get their arses handed to them? They can't even win a land war in Southern Lebanon and you want them to go into Syria, what do you think all the other Muslim states in the area will say or do while the israeli army is shelling and bombing the shit out of Damascus?

EDIT: It'll put Israeli troops on the border of Iran as well.

Edited by phart

The Nazis faked an attack on a German Radio station by Poles as a pretext to invade Poland. Worthy noting they didn't actually attack it, they just faked the attack.

Personally I'm always very sceptical of any conspiracy theories. They generally seem to be written by zoomers of use zoomers type language. A case in point was the article linked earlier by a former US ambassador. I stopped reading when he described France as "Vassals" of the US, which I think was the second sentence.

The fact that no one linked an article from a former US Ambassador should also be a case in point. I didn't stop reading when i saw that though lol.

What to get their arses handed to them? They can't even win a land war in Southern Lebanon and you want them to go into Syria, what do you think all the other Muslim states in the area will say or do while the israeli army is shelling and bombing the shit out of Damascus?

I'm not very good at subtle humor . Anyway it looks like Cameron is taking us down the path of airstrikes to satisfy his desire to be part of the club,.

Edited by EddardStark

Want to know how fecked up it is. Here you go

Saudi Arabia's rulers threatened to make it easier for terrorists to attack London unless corruption investigations into their arms deals were halted, according to court documents revealed yesterday.

Previously secret files describe how investigators were told they faced "another 7/7" and the loss of "British lives on British streets" if they pressed on with their inquiries and the Saudis carried out their threat to cut off intelligence.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/15/bae.armstrade

EDIT: Also spot on

That made for some very interesting reading.

Germany v Netherlands tonight cancelled with stadium currently being evacuated due to security alert. Hopefully a false alarm but the impact on big events going to last for some time I imagine.

Unfortunately i think more attacks are coming.

Also

I was reading that journalists were getting INTO Syria by getting fake passports in Turkey. The Japanese journalist who was murdered by ISIS got in that way.

Unfortunately i think more attacks are coming.

Also

I was reading that journalists were getting INTO Syria by getting fake passports in Turkey. The Japanese journalist who was murdered by ISIS got in that way.

Do you mean think more attacks are coming pretty soon or just in general? I can't see there being an attack on europe so soon after the last one, but maybe I am being naive.

Do you mean think more attacks are coming pretty soon or just in general? I can't see there being an attack on europe so soon after the last one, but maybe I am being naive.

In saying that, according to twitter an ambulance was found outside the stadium with explosives.

To be honest, at this rate, we'll have boots on the ground by end of next year at the latest. The current atmosphere is perfect for right wing hawks to control the agenda. If that ambulance story is true and it had succeeded, we'd have military personnel building up within weeks, if not months.

I agree just thought I'd give a bit of breathing space just in case. Been saying for a while now they been building up to it