What's The Worst Song You've Heard At A Football Game? - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's The Worst Song You've Heard At A Football Game?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a huge difference between mocking the death of someone, as opposed to mocking 'allegations' about someone tampering with an underager.

Agreed but neither is acceptable, really. It's also not really appropriate to play a game of Inappropriate Football Song Top Trumps so I'll respectfully leave it there.

In the Eighties, someone told me a story of 'Its My Attic and I'll Fry If I Want To' being aimed at Celtic fans soon after Johnny Doyle's electrocution.

The Celtic fans on the other side of the fence at Love Street weren't amused to say the least.

roon aboot the same time celtic fans sung where's your Bobby gone when Bobby mckean died

There's a huge difference between mocking the death of someone, as opposed to mocking 'allegations' about someone tampering with an underager.

You're right there is a massive difference.

However only One of them could get you taken to court for slander.

Both are incredibly distasteful and pathetic in the extreme.

I feel sorry for anyone morally corrupt enough to sing or laugh at either one.

I'll probably get crucified but a grown man shouldn't be greeting over a song at the football.

This sort of debate throws up ridiculous levels of hypocrisy. It always makes me chuckle the frenzy some folk get themselves into over a song, and in the very next breath, will launch into something equally idiotic.

Anyway I'm with you mate. I won't argue that they are distasteful but ultimately they have never bothered me.

'Doh a deer' does my tits in though, so I'll vote for that :)

Yup I made the song up.

I heard it sung on way to the ground the year you lot won the league at RP.

One of the guys involved was from Barrhead and worked at the sports centre, they suspended him for a bit then kept him in a job. I wouldn't even consider employing someone capable of singing something like that.

Some morons in the Aberdeen support have taken to singing that one in recent years.

Along with one about Scott Brown's sister.

We have some right tossers in our support - fortunately they are very few in number - less than 20 from my experience.

I do wonder why the club haven't rooted them out though - not that difficult to see who they are.

We have some right tossers in our support - fortunately they are very few in number - less than 20 from my experience.

I do wonder why the club haven't rooted them out though - not that difficult to see who they are.

They tried, but one of the worst offenders lost so much weight they didn't recognise him anymore.

Another couple of shockers are the Hillsborough and Munich Air Disaster songs sung by Man U and Liverpool fans respectively. They won't be the only ones to have sung them mind you.

Seems to get totally ignored by the English press but they are quick to slag our game off for the songs Rangers/Celtic fans sing.