What's The Worst Song You've Heard At A Football Game? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's The Worst Song You've Heard At A Football Game?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have heard the usual Old Firm cavemen singing songs about the deaths of Davie Cooper and Tommy Burns in the past.

Once heard a small group of Man Utd fans leaving Celtic Park singing a song "who's that lying on the carpet" (?) which I'm told is about the death of Bill Shankly.

Vile. You wonder what goes through these idiots minds. :worried:

On a less serious note. I absolutely hate "Ally's Tartan Army". It's a fecking awful tune.

For me it is, Aberdeen fans singing the 'Ibrox Disaster' song.

There was a guy in Faro who started it and duly got his nuts booted.

Way way worse than a sectarian song.

Never had a problem with that or any song...used to be a guy that was a living dead fan that went with us to Saints away games.. would always sing it to him to wind him up....took it in the spirit it was intended. It's no the theatre weer going to after all!

Never had a problem with that or any song...used to be a guy that was a living dead fan that went with us to Saints away games.. would always sing it to him to wind him up....took it in the spirit it was intended. It's no the theatre weer going to after all!

You would sing a song mocking people who died at a football game "in the spirit it was intended" Would that be the spirit of a complete and utter khunt?

You would sing a song mocking people who died at a football game "in the spirit it was intended" Would that be the spirit of a complete and utter khunt?

Interestingly enough I once shared a few beers with Ian Durant and this was discussed (offensive chants). He laughed about it..not treated seriously within the game apparently. In context I don't have a problem with it. But I'm sorry if I offended you...could post up a play list for the kings pavilion if you like?

Interestingly enough I once shared a few beers with Ian Durant and this was discussed (offensive chants). He laughed about it..not treated seriously within the game apparently. In context I don't have a problem with it. But I'm sorry if I offended you...could post up a play list for the kings pavilion if you like?

hahaha. :-)):-)):-))