The T A M B - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The problem with the tamb is some people think thier opinion is worth more than anyone elses.

Even worse are the people who think their opinion is anywhere near as important as mine.

Edited by deecie

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened with Kraieigh? Didn't he end up getting door stepped from the Sun or someone?

Pretty sure he still has a username on here and posts from time to time.

I'll not reveal his username, to protect his anonymity.

Khraigh was fantastic. Showed how utterly gullible and self centred people are with their internet personas. Hats off to the Sherlock Holmes who busted it.

"Lets all change our avatars to khraigh".

Eh wait a minute he was a massive bullshitter and he actually didn't exist in reality.

Been on here since Ezzy's old board, with exploding pop ups <_<, still remember the 'night of the long knives' when the 'Faceless one's' took over, that was fun :ph34r:

Classic thread for me was ScottyBigDog's zipper thread :shocked::yikes3:

Been on here since Ezzy's old board, with exploding pop ups <_<, still remember the 'night of the long knives' when the 'Faceless one's' took over, that was fun :ph34r:

Classic thread for me was ScottyBigDog's zipper thread :shocked::yikes3:

:-)) That was brilliant.

In recent times Brant Grebner or ThistleWhistle are always worth a laugh.

I notice that when a certain two or three on here take on posters that are pro SNP they never seem to take on Brant when he posts the same pro SNP stuff. I wonder why......

I signed up before holland play off game 2003 I think : the board went thru a cosmetic change not long after

Recall was a guy from Eastern Europe ; Mirza who was involved

Politics has taken over a lot of debates ; guess my own fault for leaving the football forums

Mirza took over the board from Ezzy and then it moved on 1-2 years later to the "unknowns".

Cheers for that

Thought that maybe was the same guy ; but I wasn't in the know re nickname etc

Mirza also triggered what eventually became TASA through the TAMBers raising money for Kemal Karic, which he suggested as a possible recipient of a charity walk .

You guys must be new, cause Jimbers Bus-Stop girl thread is the best thread i've ever seen on the internet. Also his TAMB story one was good too.

Also a certain TAMBer (who's name has been changed) asking for advice cause his partner said he was lazy in bed.

The Kraeigh story unraveled cause of weekend bender at Pistonbrokes, although the untold story of that whole story was how much of a gigantic internet creeper Calmac-man was :-)) :-)) :ok: