The T A M B - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there should be a separate politics section? Then the folk who aren't interested wouldn't need to read all of Scunnered's "The SNP are evil" pish?

Maybe there should. Then you can all hold a big ol' the SNP are flawless circle jerk :wub:

Ask your boys, his memory will be better than yours.

Predictable. It was either going to be you or Rossy first. My money was on Rossy. But he's obviously still in hiding because of the entire football world being obsessed by Aberdeen.

One of the best opening posts ever was "Red Light Etiquette" by Cerise Kilt.

It used to be first hit on a Google search of that title, but with the TAMB archiving I think it's gone forever.

Was hilarious.

Sure I acquired a print out of that ? I think.

Predictable. It was either going to be you or Rossy first. My money was on Rossy. But he's obviously still in hiding because of the entire football world being obsessed by Aberdeen.

Just back from San Diego, thanks for asking.

Which is a completely different time zone, in case you didn't know. And I never really post as much when I'm on holiday.

By the way, your post makes absolutely no sense at all. And I've had f*ck all to do with this thread, so keep me out of it. Cheers.

Which is a completely different time zone, in case you didn't know. And I never really post as much when I'm on holiday.

By the way, your post makes absolutely no sense at all. And I've had f*ck all to do with this thread, so keep me out of it. Cheers.

Sense of Humour Failure Central??

Anyway, how was San Diego?

Sense of Humour Failure Central??

Anyway, how was San Diego?

No, sense of humour is still intact and going strong, I just don't want name-checked in a thread that I haven't even posted in and had no interest in, simply because somebody wants have a wee dig.

San Diego was/is fantastic, thanks. One of my favourite US cities... :ok:

No sense? You made numerous digs at me for being Wendy Who for a long time. Dinna' act all innocent ya wee lamb.

Who is Wendy who. I've been around since 2001 and the old board but have no idea what yous are on about!

Some Saints fan. No idea. Obviously though if he was a Saintee it had to be me. Same way you're the only Inverness fan. It's sheep mentality.