Michelle Mone Made Tory Peer - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Michelle Mone Made Tory Peer

Does anyone really expect the dozy bint to rock up to the HoL on a daily basis to take part in debates and votes on random issues? I would be surprised if she sees the inside of the place more than a couple of times (and they will just be for the photo opportunity)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's the Yang to Mhairi Black's Yin - about as opposite as it's possible to imagine, including the circumstances in which she made it into Parliament. Maybe Cameron thinks she'll somehow cancel Mhairi Black out - wishful thinking on his part.

Not surprising at all. She'll be used as the dependency campaign's poster girl. Remember, this is the same establishment that knighted Jimmy Saville and uses the Official Secrets Act to protect pedophiles in their ranks. Westminster is rotten to the core.

"Her record as an employer is unseemly, littered with outsourcing, unfair dismissals, bullying and blackmail. She resents taxation, employee rights and human rights for criminals, despite admitting to being one herself."

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-apprentice/

This is why folk don't take Wings seriously:

"She now punts dodgy diet pills to fat women"

This is why folk don't take Wings seriously:

"She now punts dodgy diet pills to fat women"

Just as well he toned it down a wee bit. :lol:

It was the proddy/catholic bit that caught my eye. Not sure how that's relevant? Still, if these bits help to get the rest of it read by more people then maybe he's done his job. "There's no such thing as bad publicity" and all that.

I think lots of folk do take him seriously. It's just that you are not one of them.

Just as well he toned it down a wee bit. :lol:

It was the proddy/catholic bit that caught my eye. Not sure how that's relevant? Still, if these bits help to get the rest of it read by more people then maybe he's done his job. "There's no such thing as bad publicity" and all that.

I think lots of folk do take him seriously. It's just that you are not one of them.

There has to be an element of humour/satire in it so to catch the interest of those not turned on by genuine news and facts. The same muppets that fall for the pish in a lying rag like the Daily Record.

There has to be an element of humour/satire in it so to catch the interest of those not turned on by genuine news and facts. The same muppets that fall for the pish in a lying rag like the Daily Record.

Aye, and his brand of humour isn't going to suit everybody's tastes. But the amount of traffic he gets, his ability to raise funds at such an amazing rate and the fact that he seems to be annoying so many folk in the "establishment", tells me that he must be doing something right.

Still no sure about the catholic bit though, not sure how that is supposed to be amusing? :unsure:

apart from the bit about pills to fat women, can't see anything wrong with what he has written there. She is a proven criminal and liar and ran a failed business, so perfect for the tory party and the lords

Switched on 5live on the way home. Just in time to catch her greeting about vile nationalist abuse and how Nicola Sturgeon needs to "sort the SNP out and stop the abuse"

What Nicola Sturgeon can do about the abuse she gets on Twitter is beyond me. She probably knows there is ef all that Sturgeon can do but is happy to smear her on national radio and allowed to do so by the BBC.

Top stuff.

Michelle Mone - a shallow, humourless, vacuous bint, if ever there was one.

Someone who believes success is defined by how much money you can grab on life's journey. She's got nothing to offer - everything about her is plastic and lacking substance and the continual name dropping and tweets with photos of her pad in London tell you all you need to know about how she really feels about herself.

MacWhirter, Hassan, McKenna, etc seem to take it seriously enough.

He does a lot of good stuff. But stuff like that, his misogyny and his propensity to abuse others, really undermine his good work. Why make it easy for folk to dismiss you by displaying these characteristics?

He does a lot of good stuff. But stuff like that, his misogyny and his propensity to abuse others, really undermine his good work. Why make it easy for folk to dismiss you by displaying these characteristics?

Totally agree with that. Has done some great work in flagging up so much of the crap we were subjected to during Indyref, but he seems to come across as a bit of a tube at times and tends to wallow in the unquestioning adulation he is shown by many.

Derek Bateman also comes into that category for me. I had a very, very minimal spat with him on twitter a few weeks ago. I can't even remember what it was about, but he made a pretty crude comment about something or other and I called him a clown, (hardly a massive insult!) but he decided to block me, instantly. :blink::cry:

I caught her on five live too and was appalled by the disgusting abuse she was allowed to spout totally unchallenged