Transfer Rumours - Page 65 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the comment about not one Rangers fan wanting Allan is a bit disingenuous. I for one would have taken him and hoped we would sign him as I think he a decent player with potential. What I would say is the overwhelming response I've seen from the likes of Follow Follow and even talking to my mates is that no one seems overly bothered that we're not getting him. It would be good if we did but we've not exactly missed out on Messi or Ronaldo.

Facist facist must be going crazy. A sectarian cesspit

I think Allan has the potential to be a top player. I'm not sure he has the right attitude to get that far but there is no doubting his ability. It's up to the manager and the player now.

I also rate Henderson highly and am sad to see him go. However, he'll get games and will be back with more experience.

I think this signing is with thoughts of Commons missing more games through injury and Johansen being one of our most sellable players.

Its a good move for Henderson as he will get a game every week, instead of having a bit part at Parkhead and will return a stronger player.

Commons even if fit is a bit player now, Rogic is a similar player to Biton but no where as good and I think Johansen will move on.

Allan along with Mackay-steven, Armstrong, Forrest & Mcgregor gives the team youth and energy and allows the manager to swap and change them around. Also they are all Scottish and hopefully with experience gained in Europe it will benefit the national team.

I must say I'm delighted with this business. Cash plus Liam Henderson who if I'm honest I don't know a lot about but he seems to be getting a good write up.

Dylan Mcgheouch announcement imminent who we know already and know what he can do. I wouldn't say he is as good as Allan IMO but would Scott Allan have been the same player after January?? In his last couple of games he was shit hot as per and you wouldn't have known any different but it would have been a completely different ball game if he was playing to stop his new employers and himself playing the Premier League. Cutting his cock off to spite his baws if you will

Love Allan's press statement. Smacks ever so slightly of trying too hard !

In what sense? Every single player that signs for every single club comes out with almost the exact same statement that will be written for them by a media officer. i think you're looking for something that isn't there.

Josh Parker has joined Aberdeen on loan until January, from Red Star Belgrade.

Underwhelming...

I'm afraid it is rather underwhelming. What is perhaps even more underwhelming is that it potentially signals the end of official interest in another player........

Rumours of Denayer back to Celtic are re-surfacing - even more so since City signed another Centre Half this morning.

Hopefully it doesn't happen. He's a very good centre-back. Vastly superior to Van Dijk.