Transfer Rumours - Page 44 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I mean this with greatest respect m8 but, are you a bird? :) reading too much into it I think bud and also being selective in the events. He flew into a 50-50 just after coming on and was also booked for chopping one of our boys (I forget who) from the back.

I think he was just trying to keep his head down.

Nah I'm a dude.

Aye Nicky Law and they get up laughing and joking haha

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did spot him being arguably overly friendly with the Rangers players at the end right enough.

Yeah definitely mate. Hibs seem pretty determined not to sell though, can't see it happening.

Hugging every Rangers player certainly didn't endear him to the fans. Very strange situation yesterday. Noticed Cummings and Allan a couple of times arguing.

Still can't see him going to Rangers unless the bid is north of £750k (I would only accept a million minimal.)

Bigger chance of him going to Ipswich which is the latest "in the know" rumour. There is no way you will get him unless paying silly money which going by your bids, you clearly don't have.

Ultimately though Rangers have played a blinder in undermining their biggest rivals and causing them to lose their best player.

A

Edited by giblet

Allan seems good at exaggerating his own worth.

Did he not leave United in a huff after 3 games or something ? How many top level games (Scottish and English Premiership) has he ever played ?

I did notice yesterday that he's the absolute master of a brilliant pass that goes to.....absolutely nobody.

Nowhere as good as he thinks he is, IMHO.

Twitter rumours tonight have Jamie Langfield joining St Mirren as player/coach.

Also have Lawrence Shankland going to St Mirren on loan.

A guy on a St Mirren forum knows his family and told us about the Shankland thing ages ago. Player is keen to come to get some regular football, just waiting on McInnes to give it the go ahead. The Langfield rumour has been about for a while too, apparently was just waiting until after his testimonial to sign. So should see both happen this week, if they're true.

A guy on a St Mirren forum knows his family and told us about the Shankland thing ages ago. Player is keen to come to get some regular football, just waiting on McInnes to give it the go ahead. The Langfield rumour has been about for a while too, apparently was just waiting until after his testimonial to sign. So should see both happen this week, if they're true.

Shankland needs game time and appears to be in direct competition with Rooney for a starting position. Could be a good move for him.

We really need some strikers, so I'd be happy with that!

He did well at Dunfermline the season before last on loan and doesn't look quite ready for the top league. A spell scoring in the Championship seems logical. He did well at Queens Park so maybe playing in black and white stripes is just what he needs.

He's diabetic and doesn't drink.

..who has been photographed in the pub with players from his employers biggest rivals this season on the day of, and then the day following, a competitive (kindasortof) game against them. A model professional.

Allan out in the bier Halle last night with the lads.

image.jpg

Changed days. I've looked at that picture about a dozen times and still can't pick out who most of them are. I recognise Temptleton, Clark and Allan however from the guy in the middle with the white T shirt going left I'm drawing a blank! (Maybe Hutton with the cap on?)>