Polls - Page 23 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a poll, but interesting none the less...

image.jpg1_zpsod9rja1g.jpg

Only the conservatives have received more in donations from those on the Sunday Times Rich List than Scotland's anti establishment party.

Interesting enough to deserve a new thread?

(a backhanded compliment of course, for the interest it is generating)

Edited by exile

Have been hearing rumours that some Labour candidates in Scottish constituencies have been told to stop spending money (throwing good money after bad). Anyone else heard this? If so, I would take it as an indication that they know the game is up.

Must! Clutch! Straws!

You'll need to explain that one?

I can't get access to the studies, they're behind a paywall so can't comment on income levels. But from my experience, including an emotionally exhausting 6 months working in the local council housing office, those without two brass buttons to rub together are not in the position to play the lottery. Especially not 5 lucky dips :wink2:

Interesting enough to deserve a new thread?

(a backhanded compliment of course, for the interest it is generating)

I didn't think this was worth a new thread:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/ian-brady-moors-murderer-announces-his-support-for-ukip-and-the-snp-10204872.html

I wasn't even going to post it... But Cove Sheep urged me too...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/ian-brady-moors-murderer-announces-his-support-for-ukip-and-the-snp-10204872.html

Next week there is an exclusive that Peter Sutcliffe is related to Salmond

Have been hearing rumours that some Labour candidates in Scottish constituencies have been told to stop spending money (throwing good money after bad). Anyone else heard this? If so, I would take it as an indication that they know the game is up.

One in Banff & Buchan probably?

Not a poll, but interesting none the less...

image.jpg1_zpsod9rja1g.jpg

Only the conservatives have received more in donations from those on the Sunday Times Rich List than Scotland's anti establishment party.

I assume Trade Unions aren't counted as being on the "Rich List"?

This is getting mental now, TNS has the SNP on 54% and SLAB on 22%.

Somewhere, in deepest, darkest Dalry, one man sits on the floor weeping inconsolably.

What a shock. Mental child murderer wants the establishment parties to lose. Who'd have thunk it!

At least with all this straw clutching there'll be less camels with broken backs.