Scotland Players In Action - Page 151 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell of a lot of competition to play in central midfield for us but good luck to Bridcutt anyway. Looked a great passer of the ball whenever I watched him he played for Brighton.

Admittedly haven't bothered watching any Owls games on TV but Barry Bannan has supposedly been playing well for them in recent weeks.

Think we can finally call time on Charlie Adam anyhow.

Hell of a lot of competition to play in central midfield for us but good luck to Bridcutt anyway. Looked a great passer of the ball whenever I watched him he played for Brighton.

Admittedly haven't bothered watching any Owls games on TV but Barry Bannan has supposedly been playing well for them in recent weeks.

Think we can finally call time on Charlie Adam anyhow.

I don't get comments like that. Adam would walk into the Brighton and Sheff Wed teams. Bridcutt and Bannan wouldn't get near the Stoke team.

I suspect Adam won't feature much in the future because Strachan doesn't rate him or believe he fits into the system but to suggest average players in the Championship will get in instead just seems silly.

I don't get comments like that. Adam would walk into the Brighton and Sheff Wed teams. Bridcutt and Bannan wouldn't get near the Stoke team.

I suspect Adam won't feature much in the future because Strachan doesn't rate him or believe he fits into the system but to suggest average players in the Championship will get in instead just seems silly.

Absolutely agree.

Bannan is beyond average. For some reason he's loved by some in here when he is a squad player in the championship.

Think Brighton and Sheffield Wed fans may well disagree with you on having Adam in their team. But I don't know any personally and can't be bothered registering for their forums.

Still think that mediocre player John Fleck will feature for Scotland one day ? Keep reading the Daily Record :wave:

Bannan will be back very soon.

Think Brighton and Sheffield Wed fans may well disagree with you on having Adam in their team. But I don't know any personally and can't be bothered registering for their forums.

Still think that mediocre player John Fleck will feature for Scotland one day ? Keep reading the Daily Record :wave:

Bannan will be back very soon.

You're delusional

Absolutely agree.

Bannan is beyond average. For some reason he's loved by some in here when he is a squad player in the championship.

Bannan is a first team regular for Wednesday. I rate him because I believe he is one of the best passers of the ball we have and is tenacious. I genuinely like him as an all round player and feel if we had him in Georgia it could have made the difference. If you don't rate him that's fine - supporters have different opinions on lots of players such as Mulgrew, Gordon and McGregor - but you are immediately struggling with any coherent argument if you are dismissing him as a championship squad player.

Thought he was touting himself for Canada ?

Only if he doesn't make his debut for Scotland soon. That was the only thing he was evasive on - just exactly how long he's prepared to wait.

Decent player but it wouldn't really be the end of the world if he chose Canada.

Edited by ErsatzThistle