Scotland Players In Action - Page 152 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bannan plays as shef wed win 4-1

Barry Bannan has been sensational for us all season. Controls the game, is involved in the majority of our moves and covers every blade of grass for 90 minutes.

Man of the match again today.

Perhaps he has found a club that suits him and he is enjoying his game.

Ross Wallace aint doing too bad either

Personally I feel Hanley has came on a lot since put beside Martin (Martin seems to have the calming influence to guide him through games) and people forget that he is only 24 (though feels like he has been around for ages now) and still developing.

We could still really use another central defender as it is our problem position (elsewhere we seem to have enough depth) but unless Strachan uncovers one through the granny rule, there just is not one there at the moment.

I like Hanley. He is benefiting from getting capped early. Just as Fletcher and McFadden did.

Being in Fraser, Gauld, Teirney, McGinn et al now rather than when they are mid-twenties.

Agree time to start making some changes.

Barry Bannan has been sensational for us all season. Controls the game, is involved in the majority of our moves and covers every blade of grass for 90 minutes.

Man of the match again today.

Perhaps he has found a club that suits him and he is enjoying his game.

Ross Wallace aint doing too bad either

:ok::ok::ok:

He may have that in his locker, but we need him to keep our rythmn going by receiving the ball under pressure and playing a quick short pass (the stuff that looks easy but isn't).

which i fully believe he is capeable of

Desperate times;

Very average championship level player at a poor club who has consistently disappointed in the past for us in being touted as a shining light.

I don't think i've ever felt as negatively about a Scotland set up before.... :shocked:

Edited by ProudScot

It seems as Bannan has been around for years, when he is on form, he is an absolute stand out from the rest, a real game changer.

When he is having a poor game, he just goes missing.

At wednesday he's had a new lease of life and should'nt be ignored by us

It seems as Bannan has been around for years, when he is on form, he is an absolute stand out from the rest, a real game changer.

When he is having a poor game, he just goes missing.

At wednesday he's had a new lease of life and should'nt be ignored by us

We have precisely zero creativity in our team otherwise. Perhaps Ritchie and Anya can create something small out of something smaller...

We really do lack guile. Is there a less creative team than us for our resources?

From the BBC Gossip, Scotland manager Gordon Strachan is keeping tabs on uncapped Leeds duo Liam Cooper and Alex Mowatt. (Daily Record)

I'd be expecting Strachan to be keeping tabs on all eligible players. The story is probably planted by either Leeds or their agent.