Scotland Players In Action - Page 149 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A professional footballer who has played now for a few seasons at a good level yet still can't defend.

I'd suggest he's not going to grow into that role now.

He is not a good defender but can go forwards. That's telling me he needs tried elsewhere.

I wont bother arguing with you because you've ovbiously got a fixed mindset and not a growth one, but after 2 and a half seasons you've decided he's never gonna be able to defend?

Really?

on the plus side with patience like that you could probably run the academy of an EPL club.

Whats happened to Jack Harper?

Signed for Brighton while injured, but has been back about a month or so now playing in the Brighton youth team (could be wrong, but sure I caught him Tweet something about a game v Arsenal the other day) with a couple of goals.

Signed for Brighton while injured, but has been back about a month or so now playing in the Brighton youth team (could be wrong, but sure I caught him Tweet something about a game v Arsenal the other day) with a couple of goals.

He has scored once for the Brighton under 21s. Still building up fitness apparently.

I wont bother arguing with you because you've ovbiously got a fixed mindset and not a growth one, but after 2 and a half seasons you've decided he's never gonna be able to defend?

Really?

on the plus side with patience like that you could probably run the academy of an EPL club.

You're arguing with me though.

Let's bookmark this.

Can't see him being strachan number 1, on current form. Starring in a poor celtic team must be tricky in Europe where they have struggled.

No chance of him being no1 at the moment, esp when Strachan is there watching.

Forrest still shite