Scotland Players In Action - Page 114 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Griffiths could be I'm with a shout for a start against Georgia in this kind of form.

Agree. If you can score in champions league, you can score at international level. Especially in latter part of the group stages when you play the top teams.

On current form he is an option.

Just watched the goals, Robertson cross for the first Hull goal was a cracker and he hit another one just after but no goal.

Cairneys goal was very good. Looks like Phillips was the difference l. Two very good goals.

pushing for a start, on fire. best goal scorer we have. armstrong and forrest were both great

What are you on? Running nowhere very fast before tripping over the ball does not constitute great play.

Does anyone on here who isn't a Celtic fan actually rate Forrest?

I agree on Armstrong though.

Edited by Marky

What are you on? Running nowhere very fast before tripping over the ball does not constitute great play.

Nope he cant beat a man

I'm usually the first to criticize him but thought he played well last night, did his defensive work, relieved pressure and got them up the pitch, reminded me of Anya

I think you are doing all Celtic fans a disservice! I don't rate Forrest.

I'm usually the first to criticize him but thought he played well last night, did his defensive work, relieved pressure and got them up the pitch, reminded me of Anya

He was fast, he pressed their defence a lot but so did most of the front players, he tracked back well, he went past a few players....but he never put one telling ball into the box, never created one chance that I can remember and also ran up a few "blind alleys" into Malmo defenders at times. In short he worked hard but never truly troubled Malmo where he should have, round about their box.

I think you are doing all Celtic fans a disservice! I don't rate Forrest.

He was fast, he pressed their defence a lot but so did most of the front players, he tracked back well, he went past a few players....but he never put one telling ball into the box, never created one chance that I can remember and also ran up a few "blind alleys" into Malmo defenders at times. In short he worked hard but never truly troubled Malmo where he should have, round about their box.

He put the ball in that led to the 3rd goal.

He put the ball in that led to the 3rd goal.

:lol::lol::lol: You are just making stuff up now. Although if you define "putting the ball in" as running head first into about 4 Malmo defenders, losing control of the ball, it bouncing off one of them, luckily going back out to Bitton who then flighted a good cross into the box which caused their defender problems then yes, spot on, he did indeed put the ball in..... :rollsmile: He also passed the ball to another Celtic player about 2 minutes before Bittons header so lets give him an assist there as well.