Scotland Players In Action - Page 110 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Fraser is ripping teams apart in the Championship. It won't be long until he is in the squad.

same as Watt think its a campaign too soon ,Strachan will keep faith in the boys hes used so far but agree Watt and Fraser should be in his plans for World cup qualifiers

same as Watt think its a campaign too soon ,Strachan will keep faith in the boys hes used so far but agree Watt and Fraser should be in his plans for World cup qualifiers

Anyone else catching on that Tony Watt has got to be in our squad?

Watt is the kind of player I think would be worth putting in the squad so he can get a look at him with the other players. Watt has had a bit more game time, It's a bit to soon for Ryan Fraser to get a call up.Watt has that bit of the McFadden twinkle about him, someone that could make an impact.

I think Armstrong and GMS should get a shot in the squad before Fraser, that said more displays like the ones he is putting in for Ipswich and who knows....

Edited by kmcca5

English Football League highlights about to start on Channel 5 now. This has to be the first time I have consciously watched a programme on channel 5 for almost a decade.

Worth noting that David Marshall hasn't played yet this season, due to a three match suspension held over from last season. He'll probably move to West Brom in the week, having now served the suspension. Bit of a dilemma if he hasn't played much (if at all) going into early September. Goalkeeping is one of our stronger areas, but I don't think Strachan would want to drop Marshall ideally.

From Tony Watts Wikipedia page...

Personal life...

Watt grew up in Coatbridge and attended St. Andrew's High School [51]

Watt is a well known fornicator. [52] It is estimated he has slept with over 5 women 3 goats and 1 cow from the Airdrie. Obviously it being Airdrie, none of the women were virgins.[53]

Forgot man Tom Cairney scored his first goal for new club Fulham. Twas a cracker n'all. Still beyond me how he's never at least been called up for the squad.

Jordan Rhoads came off with sore looking ankle injury. Think he will be out for a few weeks. Same ankle he hurt in pre season, might rule him out of next squads.

Edited by kmcca5