Scotland Players In Action - Page 111 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel bad for McGregor, (on the park) he's never let Scotland down, there were games under Levein that could have hit double figures if he didn't play so well (See Spain and C Republic away again).

He's always been a tremendously talented shot stopper and his save for Rangers v Bremen might be one of the best I've ever seen.

Always got the impression a lot of fans never had much time for him after ''boozegate'' and possibly club alliegances too (both ways I would point out!)

Hope he sorts himself out and gets back on track, he's given us enough on the field over the years to have some faith back in him.

Edited by BraveheartGordon

From what I can gather, Graeme Dorrans has played will in the first twobgamee for Norwich. He is in the starting line up and if he can get regular game time he well be a worthy addition to the squad. Always rated him buy has been through some difficult times.

Edited by kmcca5

From what I can gather, Graeme Dorrans has played will in the first twobgamee for Norwich. He is in the starting line up and if he can get regular game time he well be a worthy addition to the squad. Always rated him buy has been through some difficult times.

Hope he makes his way in, i think hes a great player.

Whittaker's goal against Sunderland shows why he is such an effective attacking right back. 28 goals for the three clubs he has played for is a decent return.

Garth crook was raving about him in his team of the week this week

Lots of different pundits rave about him whenever they talk about Ritchie. I'm not convinced yet but plenty are.

Played a lovely crossfield ball then not long after gave the ball away with a bad pass and Liverpool almost scored. He has been tracking back a fair bit.

Like you, I am still unconvinced.

Edited by kmcca5