Douglas Alexander M P - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Douglas Alexander M P

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the panel in Glasgow? Val McDermid comes across on radio as warm, engaging, and down to earth, think she will be the star of this panel. Toby Young and Danny Alexander are going to be on a hiding to nothing.

Completely by the by, I wonder if three lesbians on one Question Time panel is a record?

Is this the panel in Glasgow? Val McDermid comes across on radio as warm, engaging, and down to earth, think she will be the star of this panel. Toby Young and Danny Alexander are going to be on a hiding to nothing.

That's the panel for Thursday, just picked that up from Twitter. Thought Val McDermid did really well during the referendum.

Edited by aaid

badger me tears streaming down my face laughing at this. really shouldnt be as funny.

It seems every name you enter only returns Fuds.

Googling my name returns a mixture of Cameron, Beckham and Bowie (all Fuds).

Yours returns a suave looking guy in a tight yellow jumper holding his phaser (also definitely a Fud).

It seems every name you enter only returns Fuds.

Googling my name returns a mixture of Cameron, Beckham and Bowie (all Fuds).

Yours returns a suave looking guy in a tight yellow jumper holding his phaser (also definitely a Fud).

Sometimes a red one.

• 2 weeks later...